Who would you rather beat in a National Championship game?

Ewww... I would never want Florida to even have that good of a season to where they make it to the championship game. I would rather them go 0-12. But ummm to answer your question, definitely OSU. That will feel like a REAL revenge game even though we have beaten them in the regular season after they cheated us.

Imagine the Gaytor Tears flowing after that game...
And in my dream scenario, our ***-whipping of UiF starts them down a 20-year death spiral.

Advertisement
Man, this is is really tough. I really hate Bama, Georgia, and OSU. FSU, Florida, and ND suck too but aren't really relevant now and won't be making a Natty championship soon.

I'd say in order:
  1. Bama, would love to beat the **** out of them and end Saban's career. Bonus would be if he had a heart attack and died during the game. He's responsible for the rampant increase in cheating and I consider him a giant piece of ****. I hate when people act like he's a great coach when he's really just great at cheating and exploiting loopholes.
  2. OSU, they were gifted a title and their fans suck. They also steal a lot of South Florida players and cheat a la Bama.
  3. Georgia, they might have the worst fans. They haven't won anything forever and they think they're much better historically than they really are. It would be funny for them to get close to a title again and lose to Miami.

BAMA, it leaves no questions. What love to beat UGA in the Semi’s. Championships go through the SEC.

Advertisement
Imagine the Gaytor Tears flowing after that game...
And in my dream scenario, our ***-whipping of UiF starts them down a 20-year death spiral.
Yeah I get it would hurt them worse.... But I think going 0-12 would be far more embarrassing. I would NEVER want them to be a championship caliber team, EVER!

Advertisement
Advertisement
For all of you listing the main rivals, I'd rather they be 0-12 sitting at home watching us than competing with us
Good point, but there's something satisfying about watching their spirit die in real time.

636460397930476547-USATSI-10405301.jpg

If you want to be the king you gotta beat the king.
Saban in considered the best coach in college football history. Not now but history. A powerhouse that makes millions and is considered untouchable.
The impact that beating them would do is on a massive scale. The flashbacks that it would give the rest of cfb is insane. The commentators will have nothing to talk about except our history and all the nfl players we’ve produced. The amount of sht talking all our former players would do is insane.The amount of bandwagon fans would be huge.
Notre dame, uf, uga, they amount sht compared to the way Bama and little Nicky are viewed. Look how much clout Clemson got just by losing to them in the final because they gave them a fight.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back