Who would you rather beat in a National Championship game?

This.

I wouldn't even want UF to be good enough to play in a National championship game.

UF is not a school I hope or root for to be good so we can beat'em at their best, UF is a program I wish could lose every single game they ever play ever.

I would celebrate like I just won the **** lottery if UF went 2-10 or something like that in a season, their misery is always the best, whenever they lose its a great thing.
i-love-you-man.gif

Advertisement
I want to be the nail in the coffin for Bama, put Saban into retirement...Im talking like what happened to us 2005...

I'd love to see Alabama spiral into nothing.

Advertisement
I live in Tampa aka Nole country and grew up in Brevard aka Gator country and all my best friends went to either FSU or UF. It’s one of these two but can’t decide.

Advertisement
I don't want to see UF, Clemson, or Bama have good seasons. I like Miami over NC St/Louisville in Acc championship (f#ck FSU). Playoff semi is tricky- blast Penn State 70-0 on behalf on children everywhere, but beating ND would be nice. Crushing tOSU would be pleasant revenge, I don't want to see them in the NC game ever again. In the championship game, I would like a matchup with Oklahoma because they are harmless. Give me the easiest path to victory.

Georgia.
Because it would kill UF to have Miami and Georgia playing each other in the championship. And it would be satisfying to beat and SEC school in the game.

Advertisement
To be the man you've got to beat the man.

You'd have to beat Dabo in the ACCCG.

Ohio State in the CFB semis.

Alabama in the CFB championship.
I would agree but we are Miami and us winning an NC again will be THE story and the who or how much will be meaningless. The discussion will be about who survives our return and when does the NCAA step in to put a stop to it. Oh, side bar would be how the **** did all the NFL players get side line passes. That said, any of our rivals wood be big game but I thinks USC would be the coolest. West verses East, the great private school programs that each had dominated college football that NCAA hate. Then the "IT" and "celebrity" factor would be off the hook. WOuld be most watched college football game ever.

Advertisement
Ohio St is the answer, but let's start with the ACCC this year and a sacrifice to Clemson in the ACCCG

Advertisement
Back