Who would you rather beat in a National Championship game?

Advertisement
Advertisement
OSU closely followed by ND but that's not going to happen because we are light years away from playing in the National Championship game. We have a head coach who is over matched every game. The only way I see us playing in the National Championship within the next three years is that Manny is giving his walking papers.

I’m perplexed. As much as I hate UiF, beating them in a NC game also means that they’re likely on top of the SEC.
This.

I wouldn't even want UF to be good enough to play in a National championship game.

UF is not a school I hope or root for to be good so we can beat'em at their best, UF is a program I wish could lose every single game they ever play ever.

I would celebrate like I just won the **** lottery if UF went 2-10 or something like that in a season, their misery is always the best, whenever they lose its a great thing.

Last edited:
Advertisement
For me it's:

1. Oh St
2. Bama
3. Oklahoma (would love to see us in a shootout with them)
4. USC
5. LSU

I don't have Notre Lame on my list because they're the most overrated program in college football history. Every time they play in a National championship game they get exposed & get their asses beat something awful.

UGA are paper tigers too, doing all that cheating, spending all that money but they're never going to win a championship.

Obviously Miami has sucked & we're nowhere close to players in a Natty anytime soon, so yall don't have to beat everybody over the head with that, we all know lol. Just be hypothetical for 5 minutes lol.

This.

I wouldn't even want UF to be good enough to play in a National championship game.

UF is not a school I hope or root for to be good so we can beat'em at their best, UF is a program I wish could lose every single game they ever play ever.

I would celebrate like I just won the **** lottery if UF went 2-10 or something like that in a season, their misery is always the best, whenever they lose its a great thing.
How could we not love watching them have a 4 win season with McEltooth more than seeing them in any positive bowl game. I’d rather it be any of OSU, Penn State, Bama, ND...

Advertisement
This.

1000000% agree

Ohio State, and it's by a wide, wide margin. I'd want it to be in 14 overtimes, with every single overtime being extended by a bad call in our favor.
NOOO! I probably would already had a heart attack by the 3ot lol

I actually hate uf waaaaaay more than fsu. At least with fsu, we play them every year so all the **** talking about who's better gets validated. Uf are just some plain scary b!tches who have no reason not to play us every yr as well.

Advertisement
NOOO! I probably would already had a heart attack by the 3ot lol
Think of what it would do to all the OSU fans.

Oh, and I want Ron Cherry to come out of retirement just to give them the business. Let THEM have a taste of that cherry cola.

Advertisement
Back