Who Will Be The Hurricanes Breakout Off & Def Star in 2015

Deon Bush is going to be the best defensive player we have but I think AQM is a breakout player as long as he is a rush end and doesnt have to focus on gap control. Offense I think Stan and Berrios

Advertisement
Blake James.

Trying to Explain why he is firing Folden after a poor 2015 season..........and not in 2014.

That will require Great Defensive Skills!

Blah...blah...waah...waah...we all get it. You hate the staff. Now how about sticking to the topic?

I'd say Offense: Gus or Coley (if he gets over his fear of contact). Defense: Kirby or Grace.

Advertisement
we've had guys play well as freshman. we've had some guys steadily improve. Has there been any player in Golden's tenure that had a "breakout season"?

Sure, usually their first or second year in the NFL.

Man, I tried not to do that....couldn't stop myself.

Staying on topic:

Off: I hope the rebirth of Coley
Def: Really a tough call, but I've always had faith in Corn.

Advertisement
We've had one outstanding WR each year under Golden.

11: Streeter
12: Dorsett
13: Hurns
14: Dorsett
15: Walters

defense:

thomas

Advertisement
In order...

Offense: Njoku, Scott, Edwards
Defense: AQM, Grace, Wyche (whoever mentioned the AD: that was pretty funny)

Advertisement
I must say, I'm intrigued by Njoku and Langham as giant targets. Kaaya loved having Walford because he could put the ball anywhere near him and it was a completion.

we've had guys play well as freshman. we've had some guys steadily improve. Has there been any player in Golden's tenure that had a "breakout season"?

Duke Johnson's freshman season was "break out" level I'd say.

i think most of us who saw him play in high school expected nothing less. i'm talking about someone who surprised you. or went from not having an impact the previous year to being a play maker the next.

Advertisement
Back