Who Will Be The Hurricanes Breakout Off & Def Star in 2015

Advertisement
Offense: Joe Yearby and S. Coley: I feel like both of these guys are going to be good this year and Coley will bounce back get a lot of the deep looks that went to Dorsett last year.

Yearby just plants that foot and cuts like no back we've had for a while. He may not be the deep threat Duke was but I still see him breaking off a lot of chunk plays.

Defense:

Grace: He's going to make a lot of plays this year and has the kind of speed that's going to help covering TE's in the passing game.

Stan dobard and Jermaine Grace although I do think Darrion Owens will have a very nice season

Advertisement
Blake James.

Trying to Explain why he is firing Folden after a poor 2015 season..........and not in 2014.

That will require Great Defensive Skills!

Advertisement
we've had guys play well as freshman. we've had some guys steadily improve. Has there been any player in Golden's tenure that had a "breakout season"?

Advertisement
I wanted to pick an RB, but I think the hot hand rules will keep any one guy from really standing out (at least until late in the year). That being said, I think Dobard and Berrios are going to settle into strong, consistent roles in the pass game. I want other teams to curse Braxton like they do all the great slot guys.

On D, I think Deon Bush is going to play like an elite safety, and there is a chance for the DL to be nasty if Chad shines.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back