Who Will Be The Hurricanes Breakout Off & Def Star in 2015

Blake James.

Trying to Explain why he is firing Folden after a poor 2015 season..........and not in 2014.

That will require Great Defensive Skills!

Perhaps you would be happier going back to Warchant?

image.jpg

Advertisement
Braxton Berrios on offense. Dobard a very close second. Yearby or Walton as my honorable mention picks.

Not putting Coley cause he has before. I expect a rebound year from him though.

AQM on defense. Jamal Carter a close second. Artie, Owens or Chad as my honorable mention.

Put me on the train of someone who expects Howard to rebound.

I don't consider Deon and Grace as breakouts. Feel like they already have. Expect bigger years from them though.

Breakout:

O: Gus will look like Laveon Bell of Michigan State this year/Herb Waters will exercise senior leadership similar to what Allen Hurns did.

D: AQM/AQM (Chad better beast out this year. I have been too excited about him not to get some kind of feed back from his game)

Offense: Dobard, Gus Edwards (im driving the gus bus), Rashawn Scott

Defense: Deon Bush (Saw him turn the corner about mid season), AQM/Chad (One of those two gonna show out regardless of scheme) Rafael Kirby

*Didnt list Grace as i already considered him a stud. He did work last year as well.

Advertisement
Off: Waters, Coley, Dobard, both RBs
Def: Bush, McCord, Chad, AQM, Grace and all 3 starting CBs.... Howard, Burns, and Elder

Advertisement
Breakout Offensive star, we should hope is one of the RB's or Stacy Coley.
As for Defense, it will hopefully be a DT/DE, like AQM.

We need Sacks, and someone to step up majorly at RB.

Not to pumped about the season,
Al Golden got me thinking 6-6 is a good season with improvement.
I go with both 8s

Advertisement
Joe Yearby is going to have a huge season. Bet on it. Played great in limited duty last year. Was the #7 RB out of HS in a class with Fournette, Cook, Michel, Chubb, and Freeman. All of these backs are elite talents.

AQM is primed for a huge season. If they let that monster rush the QB instead of manning a 2-Gap system, he'll could have double digit sacks. Don't forget, this guy was the #1 player in NJ out of HS and was the #5 DE behind Nkemdiche, Chris Jones and Demarcus Walker. Add the fact that he has a chip on his shoulder and you're going to see him roll people.

I can't wait to watch these two guys this season.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back