Who to replaced Al Golden with

Advertisement
Bill Snyder. Imagine what he could do with Miami kids vs. Juco rejects.

Jk.....BUTCH MUTHA F'N DAVIS!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Okay first of all the process needs to be very scientific. This is an academic institution.

1. We need someone who has familiar ties to South Beach and the surrounding area.

2. We need a proven winner

3. We need someone that has won championships

4. We need someone who the players will look up to.

5. We need someone who can pull a few choice kids out of another talent rich area.

My fellow canes... the search is over.

Lebron James will be the new HC for the Miami Hurricanes.

He checks all the boxes!
He's tall - Players will look up to him
He's well known in South Beach
He's won championships here
He can recruit kids from Ohio, and knows how to make them Champions. He did it himself.
He's a proven winner.

He's the head coach we need.

I've already decided on some great hashtag phrases for you all to use on the twitter.

#KingCanes

#JamestoCanes

I'm not even asking for a high priced, big name hire or anything close to that ....just give me a young aggressive coach with some semblance of intelligence.

Since nobody here wants to Bring Back Butch, I'll brighten up everyone's morning with a much more realistic and attainable alternative, given our tightfisted and program-killing BOT:

image.jpg

Advertisement
Listen, you'd be surprised at how many UM fans think that this BOT of economic war criminals would actually run out and hire Bill Belichick.

I'm not even asking for a high priced, big name hire or anything close to that ....just give me a young aggressive coach with some semblance of intelligence.

You mean, like, someone who once coached at Temple, for example?

With all due respect, this Young And Hungry Up And Comer stuff encourages the BOT to go out and hire the Low Bidder. Like Al.

Advertisement
the only proven coach UM will hire and it's a long shot.... Butch Davis,
Any other coach will be a new up and coming coordinator

Any assistant from the 99-02 teams would win a championship within 2 weeks. Heres my list in no particular order:

Chud
Shannon
Cristobal
Kehoe
Coker
Schiano

All of those guys are basically Butch Davis. Next best thing since Butch is unavailable.

Advertisement
Back