Who to replaced Al Golden with

Lol you guys are delusional. Miami is not hiring Butch Davis, Bob Stoops, Gruden, Lane Kiffin, Chud, etc etc etc.

This is the same admin that brought you Clappy, Shannon, and Golden.

It will be Mario Cristobal, or someone like him.

Advertisement
We're NOT making a big, splash hire. This fanbase is delusional. Winning football games is NOT the top priority for the Athletic Dept

Long as they're making their ACC checks, the admin are happy with the status quo

IF we do change coaches, it will be another Al Golden clone. They'll steal a coach from a MAC or Sunbelt school who is clean-cut and won't embarrass the university, and they'll steal him cheap.

The days of Howard and Jimmy will NEVER happen again

Last edited:
Any assistant from the 99-02 teams would win a championship within 2 weeks. Heres my list in no particular order:

Chud
Shannon
Cristobal
Kehoe
Coker
Schiano

All of those guys are basically Butch Davis. Next best thing since Butch is unavailable.

Did you seriously put Shannon and Coker in that list? Two proven failures here at Miami.

And Schiano has consistently lost everywhere he has been

So take those 3 off the list.

You guysm are so literal.

You can probably also take Kehoe off the list. Love him as a line coach. But to say he's win a championship as a head coach is a huge stretch. Maybe your original post was just....nonsense?

Advertisement
Any assistant from the 99-02 teams would win a championship within 2 weeks. Heres my list in no particular order:

Chud
Shannon
Cristobal
Kehoe
Coker
Schiano

All of those guys are basically Butch Davis. Next best thing since Butch is unavailable.

Did you seriously put Shannon and Coker in that list? Two proven failures here at Miami.

And Schiano has consistently lost everywhere he has been

So take those 3 off the list.

You guysm are so literal.

You can probably also take Kehoe off the list. Love him as a line coach. But to say he's win a championship as a head coach is a huge stretch. Maybe your original post was just....nonsense?

You know, I'm getting sick and tired of you and all the other Mopes.

All you and your ilk ever do is complain, complain, complain.

If you hate Al Golden so much, why don't you come up with your own solution and stop bashing mine.

Or find another team to root for, you and all the other fake fans.

Seriously. Could anybody do a worse job then golden? You put any random Joe that knows a little about football in his position with those players from last year and they could have won 6 games. My mother could have coached that team to 6 wins last year.

Lol you guys are delusional. Miami is not hiring Butch Davis, Bob Stoops, Gruden, Lane Kiffin, Chud, etc etc etc.

This is the same admin that brought you Clappy, Shannon, and Golden.

It will be Mario Cristobal, or someone like him.

Donna is gone and she was the problem. It all started as soon as she arrived with ******** Butch's contract and every failed hire that followed.

#BBB

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back