Who takes Patke’s Spot?

Advertisement
There's a bartender at an Applebee's in Bumblenutz, Texas that coaches part-time at Our Lady of the Immaculate Conception Academy that Rick has his eye on to fill Patke's giant shoes. It's apparently just a waiting game though as the dude keeps delaying giving his two weeks at Applebee's. Doesn't want to miss out on Christmas tip season.

That said, I'll take Canada. Keep an eye on him going to freakin' Tennessee though.
I thought they had hired Yurcich. If Yurcich is available still thats another guy we should be trying for.

Advertisement
I thought they had hired Yurcich. If Yurcich is available still thats another guy we should be trying for.

Gundy brought him over from a Div2 program.
If Richt did something similar this board would go up in flames.

DVD will probably get promoted to an on field assistant position.

It won't be coaching the Striker, but they can just give him whatever fancy title.

Advertisement
Gundy brought him over from a Div2 program.
If Richt did something similar this board would go up in flames.

Would it?

Several of us mentioned Sean Gleeson from Princeton as a guy to take a look at. The forum was coming around on Dillingham, too.

I think doing ANYTHING at this point, would get Richt some positive vibes.

Would it?

Several of us mentioned Sean Gleeson from Princeton as a guy to take a look at. The forum was coming around on Dillingham, too.

I think doing ANYTHING at this point, would get Richt some positive vibes.

I would have no issues with Gleeson.
But you and I know this board would blow up if he was hired.
I can write the jokes for that hire right now.

Advertisement
DVD will probably get promoted to an on field assistant position.

It won't be coaching the Striker, but they can just give him whatever fancy title.

This just continues the lazy hires, IMO.

How many coaches are on our staff with =<5 years of collegiate coaching experience?

Jon Richt
Banda
Patke
Simpson
Rumph

and then you'd have DVD?

Thats pretty excessive.

Who is "everyone"?
He appears to be a good hire, so it's a moot point.

The majority of the board. It is far from a moot point because it directly contradicts your original statement. You said the board would meltdown if we hired a D2 coach, but they were happy with a HS coach. How he turned out is irrelevant to the discussion.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back