Who takes Patke’s Spot?

Advertisement
I guess I didn’t break it down enough. I didn’t say his coaching position. I meant his spot as the “10th man” or whatever.

Advertisement
The guy that makes the most since to me is Jedd Fisch. Jax OC, then off to Michigan under Harbaugh, then to UCLA under Mora and a bit under Chip, now hes with the Rams under McVay. Hes worked with a lot of great coaches, including Carroll before his successful stint with us. He's a little older and knows the ins and outs of lots of offenses & qb play. He comes in and he could be a voice that MR would trust. I think they both want their Os to have a similar look. Perhaps MR just has play options?

Advertisement
Why would Ed want to coach the striker position?
Look back the play of Sean and ed.they basically played center field keyed off qbs and support against the run.same technique but wasn't called a striker position back then.we called the players Mr James Bond other word spy.

Advertisement
Why does it have to be a defensive coach.....need more help on the O side

Would definitely be on board with that as well...but as we know already...Richt is too stubborn to mess with anything in the offensive side. Hope he proves me wrong.

Advertisement
Wow...i simply cannot wait to see the OC we're going to bring in with all of these fiscal savings we're implementing by promoting from within...

Were the Miami Hurricanes who needs all 11 coaches. We only need 8 out of the 15 practices for the bowl game!

Advertisement
Back