Who takes Patke’s Spot?

Advertisement
Advertisement
If Patke coaches all LBs and Banda continues to coach safeties, we’ll have one coaching spot open. Another possibility is for Rumph to take over all DBs, so that Banda can focus exclusively on DC.

Who would be willing to come to the dumpster fire and try to resurrect it all while being told what to do by Mark Roach? Have to get Mark to relinquish control, and give all OC controls to the new guy. Not going to happen.

Whoops wrong thread, they all look alike after this season.

Advertisement
Matt Canada is known to have a "difficult" personality, which is why he's moved from job to job nearly every year. I don't think Richt would be wise or will want to bring that energy into the building.
He's an alcoholic. Can't see Richt bringing him in. Note that he's never lasted long at any spot.

Advertisement
There's a bartender at an Applebee's in Bumblenutz, Texas that coaches part-time at Our Lady of the Immaculate Conception Academy that Rick has his eye on to fill Patke's giant shoes. It's apparently just a waiting game though as the dude keeps delaying giving his two weeks at Applebee's. Doesn't want to miss out on Christmas tip season.

That said, I'll take Canada. Keep an eye on him going to freakin' Tennessee though.

Advertisement
Ed Reed is really moving up in the coaching world really fast, he is one of the most up and coming coaches. Everywhere he has coached he has turned them around. He certainly earned all the coaching hype. Makes sense

If this is accurate, how great of a story could that be? Almost too perfect so no way it actually happens.

We should look at bringing in Bobby Bentley from USCe to be an OC. He got some look from Auburn before they hired Dillingham. Doesn’t have to coach a position just coordinate the offense and call plays from the booth. Wouldn’t be an expensive hire and he’s got experience as a HC in the FCS. South Carolina had good offense and he was a big part of it from what I’ve read. Also a good recruiter in Georgia and South Carolina.

Advertisement
Back