Who is nervous [about TAMU? NOT A "TELL ME WE ROLL" THREAD]

Advertisement
The 1st 5-10 mins of this game we need Miami to not let A&M offense going. Bc then the pressure will be put on A&M from their own fans. Would be huge to get a 3 and out to start the game and that crowd will start to turn on them. The longer the game goes with Miami in position to win or winning the game the worse they will play and tighten up all the pressure is on them

The 1st 5-10 mins of this game we need Miami to not let A&M offense going. Bc then the pressure will be put on A&M from their own fans. Would be huge to get a 3 and out to start the game and that crowd will start to turn on them. The longer the game goes with Miami in position to win or winning the game the worse they will play and tighten up all the pressure is on them
I just don't want to see another unproven QB make a career out of one game vs our defense...I'm tired of it.
Who are we as a program, still the same ole Miami? We'll see...

Last edited:
This game will be the payoff for : How you do anything, is how you do everything......
Canes win and Jimbo cries............
GIF by Tokkingheads
TVD balls out and Miami is on the College landscape...

No reason to fear or be nervous about this team. But they do have lots of talent and are basically desperate for a win, playing at home. We simply need a great game plan followed by even better execution. TVD needs to play like the 1st round caliber prospect he is, that alone could get us a W. This should be a tight game where special teams, field position, and the least mistakes made (penalties, turnover battle) will be crucial.

Advertisement
Im pi$$ed tho...the disrespect is real. Mofos gonna pull the gameday from us, mofos got them at -5.5 and they said we dont have the talent to hang with them. Total disrespect, im sick of this ****.

I just don't want to see another unproved QB make a career out of one game vs our defense...I'm tired of it.
Who are we as a program, still the same ole Miami? We'll see...
Well hopefully since Danny Miaz is gone that won’t happen

About our game. I hope coach gattis have a trick out of his bag. TEXAS a&M WILL BE ready for us. It's time to lead the dogs out of the bag. No mòre we have seen so far. Good luck to all of cane country. Let's show the nation that we aint phucķing AROUND around .
Hands down this fanbase is the softest in all of sports. Between the constant updates of what other teams coaches and players are doing and threads like this makes it obvious why this team has been mediocre for so many years

Advertisement
They didn’t look how they looked against Bama all last year besides that game, nor the 2 games this year. ****, they didn’t even look great as much as it just seemed Bama struggled to get a rhythm early. I have 0% belief A&M will come out looking great against us.

There isn’t one solid thing that tells us A&M is a good team.

Any Miami fan’s fear is more-so based in our last 20 years of having letdowns in this type of game than it is big bad A&M “playing for real this time” like they weren’t trying vs APP last week or the 4 teams they lost to last year
Maybe the point is that we have a history of sh*tting the bed in these games and they have a history of being able to pull out good efforts but only sometimes. So who know what we’ll get? Is this the ATM that beat bama or the one that lost 4 games last year? Is this the Miami that stomped ND out in 17 or the one that didn’t belong in the building with Michigan St?

We’ll see.

I put my entire bank roll on Texas A&M -5.5. A night game after losing last week, this is a horrible spot for Miami. If Miami wins I’m happy, if they lose double your money.

I hope I'm wrong, but Miami's deficiencies play right into Texas A&M strengths.

We have struggled with mobile QB's getting chunk scramble plays. Haynes King is probably fastest QB we have played.

Texas A&M has legit sprinters on offense, and our back 7 has already given up big plays to lesser talented guys this season some due to the fact we lack foot speed in the back 7.

Out OL struggled with picking up stunts with So Miss, now we are facing a much more talented DL. We didn't get nearly the push in the run game vs. Southern Miss, so not sure how successful we will be running between tackles.

Really wish our passing game with TE's were clicking going into this game.

Advertisement
The last 20 years have been brutal. I think we have things under control and than disappointment. Losses are painful and I don't like pain. Richt started out great and then we collapsed which was disappointing. Therefore I am cautiously optimistic but want this to be the coaching staff that exceeds out recent past and so far its been good, not great but good and encouraging to finally have a coach that is respected and and an authoritarian, I felt Manny was never the take charge, tough guy we needed. The last tough coach we had was Butch Davis, he demanded control and respect and I think Mario fits that mold. He makes the players EARN the right to participate but I still need to see us be real competitive in a game like this one to feel comfortable. Winning is a habit, one we used to have and need again. Habitual winners win all the games they should and often some they should not. I want Saturday to lead to that habit, the APP State game is meaningless, we need to just play Hurricane football which is 100 percent effort win or lose. I remember a game we had with ND where it could've gone either way and with a little help of home cooking ND won BUT I was proud of our TEAM. The media interviewing the ND players couldn't get much and the ND players said we need time to recover, this game was a war. Time for us to go to war Saturday and, yes I am nervous.

Maybe the point is that we have a history of sh*tting the bed in these games and they have a history of being able to pull out good efforts but only sometimes. So who know what we’ll get? Is this the ATM that beat bama or the one that lost 4 games last year? Is this the Miami that stomped ND out in 17 or the one that didn’t belong in the building with Michigan St?

We’ll see.
This Miami coaching staff doesn’t have a history of anything and that’s a positive for us. Of course we never know what’s going to happen, but we can’t use our last 20 years as an indicator either. This is EASILY the best coaching staff we’ve had in that time frame so I believe the team will come out prepared for the big stage

Advertisement
They didn’t look how they looked against Bama all last year besides that game, nor the 2 games this year. ****, they didn’t even look great as much as it just seemed Bama struggled to get a rhythm early. I have 0% belief A&M will come out looking great against us.

There isn’t one solid thing that tells us A&M is a good team.

Any Miami fan’s fear is more-so based in our last 20 years of having letdowns in this type of game than it is big bad A&M “playing for real this time” like they weren’t trying vs APP last week or the 4 teams they lost to last year
No it's based off how we struggled at times vs bcu and smiss. Anyone confident about this game is going based off Mario and his success.

Yep. They're embarrassed, their corn hole is burning, they're walking funny, and going to try to erase that performance.

Man! They got rooted right there on TV!

Gonna be motivated!
Yeah they will have a different motivation to fix things on the national stage sat night

Advertisement
Back