Who is nervous [about TAMU? NOT A "TELL ME WE ROLL" THREAD]

They didn’t look how they looked against Bama all last year besides that game, nor the 2 games this year. ****, they didn’t even look great as much as it just seemed Bama struggled to get a rhythm early. I have 0% belief A&M will come out looking great against us.

There isn’t one solid thing that tells us A&M is a good team.

Any Miami fan’s fear is more-so based in our last 20 years of having letdowns in this type of game than it is big bad A&M “playing for real this time” like they weren’t trying vs APP last week or the 4 teams they lost to last year
If we lose I anticipate you will be one of the people who disappears come Sunday.

Advertisement
we roll. Tamu explodes. Tamu will fall apart the rest of the season, 5-8. half the freshman from last years historic class will hit the transfer portal.

We roll.

teletubbies-po.gif

Game face FOCUS.

Stay away from hitting back when taunted IGNORE IT.

FOCUSED WE WIN PERIOD NO DOUBTS

GOCANES

Advertisement
A&M is the one who should be nervous. If they don't win this game, it will get ugly real fast in College Station. Their upcoming schedule is brutal.

It's year 1 of a new coaching staff with a team that has serious holes on their roster - this game alone doesn't determine the success/failure of our season.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Literally everyone on CIS before the season was saying this will be a definite loss out of our 2 or 3 for the season and now a few people say we beat them so everyone is in nervous mode…. Maaannnnnn just watch the game and look at us as a growing team not a team that is likely to win every game we play. World isn’t going to end no matter the outcome.
My thoughts exactly. Sure I want a win, but you cant fix the mess the former mayor's son made in 8-9 months. I want to see this team grow. On top of that I am just enjoying CFB season while it's here because it goes fast. We're already in week 3!

Advertisement
Honestly, this game is going to go one of two ways:

1. This was a wake up call for A&M. They got dominated by App State (probably because they weren’t focused), and they are going to come out on fire and win a good, close game. I don’t see them blowing anybody out with that weak *** offense.

2. They’re going to show their ***, again. Canes will walk in there and win by 14+

My gut tells me it’s #1… obviously hoping for #2. Just being real. Go Canes

Advertisement
A&M is the one who should be nervous. If they don't win this game, it will get ugly real fast in College Station. Their upcoming schedule is brutal.

It's year 1 of a new coaching staff with a team that has serious holes on their roster - this game alone doesn't determine the success/failure of our season.
After Saturday, boosters will be questioning their investments and commitments with these athletes. It’s going to be biblical.

Worst case, the team gets to see how a real coaching staff coaches in a big road game. Every one of these coaches has. Many of them have coached a game at this stadium. I expect the same people to get picked on and make the same mistakes, but I also expect to see a lot more than we've seen out of the offensive and defensive playbooks. What we see in this game will be the full versions of both, for better or worse.

I‘m anxious for the game because it will tell us what we need to know (mostly) about this year’s team and how much improvement has taken place under Coach Cristobal and this staff. All of our questions about schemes, etc. should be answered.

I am not expecting a win. We haven’t earned the right to expect victories given our recent past. By the same token, I am not expecting to get beat like what happened at Clemson in 2020. That would be incredibly disappointing. Our coaching staff alone should prevent that sort of performance.

Can‘t wait…

Advertisement
Back