Who is nervous [about TAMU? NOT A "TELL ME WE ROLL" THREAD]

Showing up and playing with intensity. We saw it with the VT and ND games in 2017 but we've seen also too many Wisconsin and Clemson types of performances. We'll know what type of fire this team has on that opening kickoff.

Advertisement
Its about match ups an adjustments. Whose QB is protected better? Who adjusts to the weekly wrinkles each team adds this week. Who blocks and tackles better. Red zone scoring 3 or 7 always matters.

Advertisement
I'm at about a 6 out of 10 of the Nervous Scale. On one hand I trust Mario and staff will have those guys prepared, but on the other I keep thinking this is going to be one of those games in which everything goes right for the opposing team. I'm also of the belief that we have to execute to **** near perfection if we want to win, I don't think A&M has to do the same.

My only concern is how do our kids handle a stadium that seats over 100K, been a minute since we've played in that type of atmosphere. Besides that, with TVD as our QB, anything's possible.

App state have some people way too confident. They will look more like when they played bama than what they looked like last week lol

Yep. They're embarrassed, their corn hole is burning, they're walking funny, and going to try to erase that performance.

Man! They got rooted right there on TV!

Gonna be motivated!

Advertisement
Most important thing to remember in this game
A&M is huge in the trenches and much mor talented than anyone we've seen thus far.

Big time test to see the strides our OL has made.

Here's to hoping we come out ready and TVD can avoid that sluggish start

How do you get up after losing to App St? The fact that the canes are ranked might be a factor but still they know they weren’t good enough to beat APP st. Miami was clearly looking ahead last week. I expect to see an all in Miami this week. Mario will bring his A game. Canes execute canes win.

Advertisement
Im not nervous. I think we’ll lose but could easily win and I’d be pleasantly surprised. Our team isn’t good this year. Lots of JAGs. Lack of upper tier upperclassmen talent. I have 100% faith in the direction of the program and no long term concerns really. The chance for them to steal 10 wins this year is there but I don’t expect it or need to see it. Every ACC game will be a tossup

Not expecting much in 2022. Still Manny’s players.

Still Manny's players (although that's been changed dramatically), AND years of bad habits. Tough to unwind.

I kind of wish ATM hadn't had such a crappy performance. They have all the motivation to play better.

Advertisement
Idky dudes are scared Jimbo should’ve lost his last 3 to Miami before leaving FSU and our teams then were bad and poorly coached. It’s the same offense as it was back then at FSU with worse QB play. I’m not saying we roll I’m just saying we have seen this TRUST ur eyes. It’s gonna be a dog fight bc of the way Mario likes his offenses to play with run first. LETS GO BABY A&M will bring it Saturday night but our canes will show up. ITS A NEW ERA

Still Manny's players (although that's been changed dramatically), AND years of bad habits. Tough to unwind.

I kind of wish ATM hadn't had such a crappy performance. They have all the motivation to play better.
That being the case, a loss to aTm should helps us against the Coastal. Ultimately I say the better team wins. Not expecting much out of our team for a couple of years.

Advertisement
Back