Who is nervous [about TAMU? NOT A "TELL ME WE ROLL" THREAD]

No it's based off how we struggled at times vs bcu and smiss. Anyone confident about this game is going based off Mario and his success.
We struggled vs BCU? We scored every single time the starters were on the field and gave up 13 points.

Southern Miss we struggled for a half and even then we gave up 1 touchdown and won by 3 scores.

The team has looked better against inferior competition than we “normally” have. But I get being cautiously optimistic for sure

Advertisement
We struggled vs BCU? We scored every single time the starters were on the field and gave up 13 points.

Southern Miss we struggled for a half and even then we gave up 1 touchdown and won by 3 scores.

The team has looked better against inferior competition than we “normally” have. But I get being cautiously optimistic for sure
Kinda like with Manny's defense the overall score never dictated how it looked. The offense looked good vs bcu but struggled with smiss it was nice to see adjustments though. I'm talking more about the lapses on defense and there were some drives and conversions that should have never happens that worries me

Kinda like with Manny's defense the overall score never dictated how it looked. The offense looked good vs bcu but struggled with smiss it was nice to see adjustments though. I'm talking more about the lapses on defense and there were some drives and conversions that should have never happens that worries me
Lapses will happen, the team is learning a brand new system and only 2 gamers in. I don’t think there has been anything that looks to consistently be an issue so far though

This Miami coaching staff doesn’t have a history of anything and that’s a positive for us. Of course we never know what’s going to happen, but we can’t use our last 20 years as an indicator either. This is EASILY the best coaching staff we’ve had in that time frame so I believe the team will come out prepared for the big stage
Hope you're right, but that's what we always say with every new staff. There's always a reason it's going to be different this time, and somehow it's not. I'm tired of being told, I want to be shown.

Hope you're right, but that's what we always say with every new staff. There's always a reason it's going to be different this time, and somehow it's not. I'm tired of being told, I want to be shown.
I feel that for sure, I even agree with you. Though this isn’t some 1st time Power-5 coach like Coker, Randy, Golden or Manny, also not a coach on his way out like Richt. Our coach is in his prime with a bunch of proven guys on staff. Half of this staff has a better resume than our last head guy.

Advertisement
If I was nervous do you think I would've secretly taken a reverse mortgage on my mother's house and bet all the money on Canes moneyline?

Well not ALL the money. I took the ol' gal to Arby's for lunch yesterday. On "me".

Agree with some on here. Nothing to be nervous about when you’re not the favorite and haven’t been expected to win a game like this in a while. Hopefully the kids play loose with the same mentality and learn how to become a winner. Sucks about X not being available. That guy is the fuse that lights this team up. I hope that he is on the sidelines at the least but he leads on the field.

Fluck it.

We roll.

Rolling Willy Wonka GIF by Laff

If I was nervous do you think I would've secretly taken a reverse mortgage on my mother's house and bet all the money on Canes moneyline?

Well not ALL the money. I took the ol' gal to Arby's for lunch yesterday. On "me".
I'm not saying you're the smartest man I know, but that's only because I've never met you IRL.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back