Who is Leaving Early?

Advertisement
Brotha, he was a redshirt senior

Post 82 by Brock has the post from Hill.

I thought he was a redshirt senior too. Someone was telling Hill he could have stayed. Could be Hill has no idea how eligibility works and was making that up but that would be kind of weird for a guy “choosing” to go pro not having someone look into his options.

Post 82 by Brock has the post from Hill.

I thought he was a redshirt senior too. Someone was telling Hill he could have stayed. Could be Hill has no idea how eligibility works and was making that up but that would be kind of weird for a guy “choosing” to go pro not having someone look into his options.
Before Miami: Spent previous four seasons at Virginia Tech…Saw action in 30 games over career with Hokies and made 16 starts…Totaled 94 tackles, 20.0 tackles for loss and 11.5 sacks in two-plus seasons of playing time…Redshirted freshman season and played in just three games during redshirt junior year.

That is straight from his player bio from hurricanesports.com. He enrolled at VT in 2015 and redshirted the 15-16 season. Played at VT in the 16-17, 17-18, and 18-19 seasons. The 18-19 season he was dismissed from the team after three games and he would've been able to redshirt except he already had redshirted. He played here this season. Dude has no eligibility left.

Advertisement
Before Miami: Spent previous four seasons at Virginia Tech…Saw action in 30 games over career with Hokies and made 16 starts…Totaled 94 tackles, 20.0 tackles for loss and 11.5 sacks in two-plus seasons of playing time…Redshirted freshman season and played in just three games during redshirt junior year.

That is straight from his player bio from hurricanesports.com. He enrolled at VT in 2015 and redshirted the 15-16 season. Played at VT in the 16-17, 17-18, and 18-19 seasons. The 18-19 season he was dismissed from the team after three games and he would've been able to redshirt except he already had redshirted. He played here this season. Dude has no eligibility left.

You’re not bringing new information here. Hill was saying he had another year left.

My best guess would be his 2015 injury would be similar to how Patchan is getting an extra year of eligibility. But that’s just a guess. I have no idea if those medical waivers are easy to get or if he ever applied for one.

DJ is the only one who should but more will and they’re stupid if they do

You’re not bringing new information here. Hill was saying he had another year left.

My best guess would be his 2015 injury would be similar to how Patchan is getting an extra year of eligibility. But that’s just a guess. I have no idea if those medical waivers are easy to get or if he ever applied for one.

Ole dude is confused because 6th years don't even get applied for until after the season ends so he wouldn't have had time to be approved for it even if he did want a 6th year.

Advertisement
Lol where TF would Harley go? The XFL? JT ain’t coming back. DJ gone. Bandy back. Garvin toss up, should come back.,

If not for injury DJ goes pro. Think he loves the U too much for that elbow to be his last play

Garvin leaves cause there is serious comp for DE rotation next year

Donaldson stays, reportedly smart dude who probably values a UM degree for life after football

Advertisement
Hill was a redshirt Senior. He did only play 3 games for VA Tech in 2018 but was kicked off team, not injured so he could not petition for a 6th year even if he wanted to.

I work with young kids so I know..kids with similar background stories show those outward emotions differently

I saw the same schit. A lot of the softies from my block ended up acting weird af as we got older. Thank god the stayed their *** in the house, because if they got PTSD from just looking at it from the outside, I can't imagine what would happen if they actually where in the field.

DE without Garvin:

Scott Patchan SR
Jaelan Phillips JR
Greg Rousseau SO
Jahfari Harvey FR
Cam Williams FR
Chantz Williams FR
Quentin Williams FR
Romello Height FR

Advertisement
Honestly DJ and garvin could go in the 6th/7th round. Bandy, JT, Donaldson, harley would all go undrafted. No doubt in my mind.

I saw the same schit. A lot of the softies from my block ended up acting weird af as we got older. Thank god the stayed their *** in the house, because if they got PTSD from just looking at it from the outside, I can't imagine what would happen if they actually where in the field.
A lot of mental health issues in the black community go undiagnosed. Especially in within our youth. From anxiety to depression..we express it differently based on our surroundings but society pretend it doesn’t have any affect on what goes on in many black communities..years of and decades of the ****..but that’s a whole other topic..Either you played ball, was in the streets, or stayed in the house..but yo *** wasn’t in no streets *****. You was a hooper🤣🤣.

Advertisement
Back