Who is Leaving Early?

A lot of mental health issues in the black community go undiagnosed. Especially in within our youth. From anxiety to depression..we express it differently based on our surroundings but society pretend it doesn’t have any affect on what goes on in many black communities..years of and decades of the ****..but that’s a whole other topic..Either you played ball, was in the streets, or stayed in the house..but yo *** wasn’t in no streets *****. You was a hooper🤣🤣.

Most of the ball players that end up playing in college where the stay in the house types. I never hooped.

Advertisement
That was me. I played baseball and football coming up..couple years of bball..was always busy

I figured since you balled in college. That is what I am saying though. We had kids around me that where so soft, even though they weren't actually in the field they still got "ptsd".

So a lot of undrafted UM players who left early that didnt really perform at college but think they will in NFL......... #TSM

All these kids finna be workin at enterprise Rent-A-Car with the exception of Deejay in a few years
Most priority FAs,
Ronald McDonaldson prob will get a “try out” and get cut.

Advertisement
Only Deejay should go pro.

Garvin had a fairly quiet year. He should stay & hone his craft (and play nastier) or he could go undrafted. He's better than that. Would be a huge mistake to leave now.

JT4 may go undrafted if he leaves now. Did not have a good year. Needs to stay, become a leader & have a strong year in 2020. That would send his draft stock skyrocketing.

All of the others have zero business turning pro. It would be a huge mistake for them to do that early. Surely some of them will have learned from their teammates recent mistakes. The NFL is ruthless. Some of the named players have barely scraped by in CFB. How the heck will they get drafted & survive playing against a much higher level of competition?

1. Jonathan Garvin. Very likely (greater than 90%), although he shouldn't. He checked out early in the year, IMO.
2. Navaughn Donaldson. Likely (greater than 50%), although he shouldn't.
3. DJ Dallas. Very likely (greater than 90%), Run Fast. Only guy I believe should definitely go.
4. Jeff Thomas. Very Likely (greater than 75%), although he shouldn't because he hasn't done p!nga and has underachieved.
5. Mike Harley. Not Likely (less than 25%). I think he stays since he has no business leaving.
6. Trajan Bandy. Not Likely (less than 10%) . He stays.

Thoughts?
7. Bubba Baxa to head out west to the Big Sky conference. (Needs to happen)

DJ bc running backs are a ticking time bomb of chance to make money

JT4because he has a 3 iq

The fans bc we lose a lot.

Advertisement
1. Jonathan Garvin. Very likely (greater than 90%), although he shouldn't. He checked out early in the year, IMO.
2. Navaughn Donaldson. Likely (greater than 50%), although he shouldn't.
3. DJ Dallas. Very likely (greater than 90%), Run Fast. Only guy I believe should definitely go.
4. Jeff Thomas. Very Likely (greater than 75%), although he shouldn't because he hasn't done p!nga and has underachieved.
5. Mike Harley. Not Likely (less than 25%). I think he stays since he has no business leaving.
6. Trajan Bandy. Not Likely (less than 10%) . He stays.

Thoughts?

I’d add most fans leaving early in 4th quarter when we are down 2 scores to ACC dregs and temple next year.

It’s funny to me how people talk about how players should not come back becuase they have kids. My little cousin goes to a high level mid major and what I was told about the money they give him for stipends is more than enough for a 20 year to live off and have enough to put away!!! If I’m all our draft eligible players I return and get my degree, history continues to show they will be undfa. They should also come back to see if it was first year coaching issues and hope they get better. One can say Manny always seemed to learn from his mistakes as d coordinator!

Advertisement
Jeff Thomas has a strange personality but I don’t think he’s “not a team player” just different
I agree. He's like most playmakers, he wants the ball! When you have his talent and touch the ball 2-3 times a game, it's hard to stay motivated

Before Miami: Spent previous four seasons at Virginia Tech…Saw action in 30 games over career with Hokies and made 16 starts…Totaled 94 tackles, 20.0 tackles for loss and 11.5 sacks in two-plus seasons of playing time…Redshirted freshman season and played in just three games during redshirt junior year.

That is straight from his player bio from hurricanesports.com. He enrolled at VT in 2015 and redshirted the 15-16 season. Played at VT in the 16-17, 17-18, and 18-19 seasons. The 18-19 season he was dismissed from the team after three games and he would've been able to redshirt except he already had redshirted. He played here this season. Dude has no eligibility left.
He only played 3 games at VT last year

DeeJay should leave. JT will be an undrafted FA if he leaves but doubt he cares much about that at this point.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back