Who is Leaving Early?

IF anyone goes it'll be Dallas just because he's a RB but I won't be surprised if he did come back... JT barely played this year he'd be taking real bad advice if he goes. Garvin didn't play to his ability this year I see him coming back, Donaldson too.

Advertisement
1. Jonathan Garvin. Very likely (greater than 90%), although he shouldn't. He checked out early in the year, IMO.
2. Navaughn Donaldson. Likely (greater than 50%), although he shouldn't.
3. DJ Dallas. Very likely (greater than 90%), Run Fast. Only guy I believe should definitely go.
4. Jeff Thomas. Very Likely (greater than 75%), although he shouldn't because he hasn't done p!nga and has underachieved.
5. Mike Harley. Not Likely (less than 25%). I think he stays since he has no business leaving.
6. Trajan Bandy. Not Likely (less than 10%) . He stays.

Thoughts?
No one is leaving.

Not one of them should leave. DJ would be lucky to be drafted in the TOP 25 RB’s. (He won’t) Everyone else will be a UFA. I hope they stay and increase their chances of making a life in professional football. This is a time when I feel bad for some of these kids and the council they take.

1. Jonathan Garvin. Very likely (greater than 90%), although he shouldn't. He checked out early in the year, IMO.
3. DJ Dallas. Very likely (greater than 90%), Run Fast. Only guy I believe should definitely go.
4. Jeff Thomas. Very Likely (greater than 75%), although he shouldn't because he hasn't done p!nga and has underachieved.
5. Mike Harley. Not Likely (less than 25%). I think he stays since he has no business leaving.

Thoughts?
Yes, this a stupid *** post

Advertisement
Thomas, Garvin, Bandy, and Donaldson have zero business going. They might as well immediately walk to the Dolphins facility and beg to be taken on as UDFAs for the 2020 training camp today if they decide to leave early. Maybe the Browns with Alonzo Highsmith would let them try out too.

Dallas has little to gain by staying and has a family to feed.

Advertisement
some will leave although the only one you can make a case for is DeeJay a true warrior on a team that does not have many warriors.
Donaldson go ahead, UDFA at best, out of football in 2 years- happy to see this underachiever leave
JT 5-6th round maybe other wise UDFA out of football in2 years never should have let him come back
DEEJay 3-4 round he is a warrior, will play special teams and will do whatever it takes
Bandy NO Way
Harley No way
Garvin most likely listening to same BS J.Jackson agent told him round 1 big money maybe 4-6 round
1 good year does not a high draft pick make..... will struggle to get a second contract agree he checked out mid season

Jeff will be gone one way or the other , both sides are over each other. Dallas is gone and that’ll be it. Or at least should be it.

Garvin would be a fool to leave and he knows if, him and GR playing beside each other will be huge. Both will be first rounders in a year.

Thoughts?
I agree with that, but the only player on this team that should leave early is JT4. He is not a team player. The rest of the guys should be staying around....Dallas for instance just got hurt bad, and yes I know that's a tell-tale sign for a Jr. back who was having his best season before an injury, but he could do himself a lot of favors to stick around. He would show the scouts how he bounces back after injury (because that is a normal thing now), he can show scouts how this season wasn't a fluke and he CAN be that much better... Etc.
The rest of the guys don't need explaining, they have had a **** year and yes they gave up...and also yes scouts see that **** too and that's a HUGE reason why many of our Canes get drafted late. No NFL team wants to risk big money on talent that quits. But there's no doubt those guys have talent. Njoku was a guy that showed how much he could progress on ANY team in ANY situation, and that dude was a prototype hybrid TE.

Hope our Jr guys see this and our COACHING STAPH will get their **** together and convince them to stay.

I wouldn't be shocked at anyone leaving early. Nothing would shock me.

Advertisement
Garvin- typical dumb move leaving a year early on top of a pedestrian at best season he had

JT4- Kids had all but a finger out the door since we got him here. Wouldnt shock me if the Kid was a big rotten egg in the locker room. Either way “he gone”

DJ- gonna miss him as he seemed to he one of the handful of players who truly gave a fugg. But RBs have a short shelf life but I can see him sticking around dor 7 to 8 years in the league because he provides so much on STs he can help open up another roster spot or two

Big ND- another kid who fits the mold of no business leaving but will. I have no clue how he regressed from his very good freshman year but here we are... enjoy your cup of coffee in the league.

WILDCARDS
Harley, Bandy,

Advertisement
Jeff Thomas has a strange personality but I don’t think he’s “not a team player” just different
I agree. PTSD comes in different forms and everyone exhibits different symptoms. hope he stays and has the break out year that changes his life

lol why am i not shocked Hill signed with Pete.

That guy made a horrible mistake. With that said he wasn’t guaranteed to start going into next year with Miami either. Rousseau, Garvin, Phillips, Patchan, Harvey, Williams, and the freshmen are all looking to play too.

Advertisement
Back