Who is Leaving Early?

I wouldn't be surprised to see Bandy declare. Certainly above the 10% chance referenced in the OP.

JT4, ND, and Garvin are likely gone too.

Only reason I would be optimistic that any/all of them return is that no one declared yet. With the ****show season we had, I am surprised we didn't have someone like JT4 declare in the post-game presser after Duke. These days there is no reason to play in the Toilet Bowl if you plan on moving onto the League.

Advertisement
If I was Jeff Thomas I would base my decision on whether or not Jarren is gone after this season.

If Jarren transfers, Jeff needs to pop a bottle in celebration and come back for a final season.

If Jarren stays and there is any possibility of him being the starter, Jeff needs to say fck that and transfer or go to the NFL.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Bandy declare. Certainly above the 10% chance referenced in the OP.

JT4, ND, and Garvin are likely gone too.

Only reason I would be optimistic that any/all of them return is that no one declared yet. With the ****show season we had, I am surprised we didn't have someone like JT4 declare in the post-game presser after Duke. These days there is no reason to play in the Toilet Bowl if you plan on moving onto the League.
Bandy would not get drafted..no way in ****. Needs more tape imo

That guy made a horrible mistake. With that said he wasn’t guaranteed to start going into next year with Miami either. Rousseau, Garvin, Phillips, Patchan, Harvey, Williams, and the freshmen are all looking to play too.
maybe but I could see him going undrafted. kids got a questionable history. I would have tried to put together some more film

Advertisement
maybe but I could see him going undrafted. kids got a questionable history. I would have tried to put together some more film

Oh I agree he is going undrafted. I’m just saying the other side of it is he isn’t good enough to bench a lot of the guys coming for his playing time. He’s caught in a bad spot either way.

I work with young kids so I know..kids with similar background stories show those outward emotions differently
yeah i know a few of them myself
Oh I agree he is going undrafted. I’m just saying the other side of it is he isn’t good enough to bench a lot of the guys coming for his playing time. He’s caught in a bad spot either way.
oh ok I see what youre saying. you dont think hes good enough to get in 2nd rotation?

Advertisement
Gone imo:

Dallas
Bandy
Garvin
Thomas
Donaldson

Will test the waters but stay to go 6-6 in 2020:

Patchan
Bolden
Harley
Irvin
Polendey
Gaynor
Burns
Perry
Martell
Herbert
Hillery
Dykstra
Martin
Phillips
Ford
McCloud
Carter
Parrott
Few
Steed
Jennings

Become draft eligible in 2020 and play not to get injured:

Williams
Harris
Lingard
Wiggins
Pope
Jordan
Mallory
Campbell
Scaife
Traore
Silvera
Rousseau
Miller
Joyner
Ivey
Blades
Hall
Frierson

Last edited:
yeah i know a few of them myself

oh ok I see what youre saying. you dont think hes good enough to get in 2nd rotation?

He is good enough to be in the rotation for sure. But if Phillips, Garvin, and Rousseau are healthy he is at best the 4th most talented defensive end. Patchan is also a better run defender and the coaches apparently love him. Harvey and Williams will be redshirt freshmen next season and the incoming recruiting class has 2 athletic freaks in it and another end who is going to grow into a defensive tackle. Injuries could change it but Hill could have topped out his snap counts with Miami in 2019 had he stayed for 2020.

Does he have anything for Joey Chestnut? I know @Dr.L.ThugU is training for the hotdog eating contest next year. I can’t say how he’s training.
@stevehick is who you're thinking of . Here he is
tenor.gif

Advertisement
1. Jonathan Garvin. Very likely (greater than 90%), although he shouldn't. He checked out early in the year, IMO.
2. Navaughn Donaldson. Likely (greater than 50%), although he shouldn't.
3. DJ Dallas. Very likely (greater than 90%), Run Fast. Only guy I believe should definitely go.
4. Jeff Thomas. Very Likely (greater than 75%), although he shouldn't because he hasn't done p!nga and has underachieved.
5. Mike Harley. Not Likely (less than 25%). I think he stays since he has no business leaving.
6. Trajan Bandy. Not Likely (less than 10%) . He stays.

Thoughts?

On arrogance alone i can see jt4 leaving, deejay dallas deserves to do whatever he feels, gives his Heart & Soul for this program everytime he steps on the field, deejay dallas represented what coach richt was going to build here and than the internet happened. Coach richt came in recruiting on a national level out the gate. Look at the weapons he brought in, AR82, deejay, jt4, brevin, all 4 of those guys could play with or against anybody in the country, and the list goes on! Also, garvin deserves to do what he feels as well, that man didnt have a down year, just got moved to the strong side and probably still had the most qb pressures on the team.

He's out of eligibility brotha

Advertisement
1. Jonathan Garvin. Very likely (greater than 90%), although he shouldn't. He checked out early in the year, IMO.
2. Navaughn Donaldson. Likely (greater than 50%), although he shouldn't.
3. DJ Dallas. Very likely (greater than 90%), Run Fast. Only guy I believe should definitely go.
4. Jeff Thomas. Very Likely (greater than 75%), although he shouldn't because he hasn't done p!nga and has underachieved.
5. Mike Harley. Not Likely (less than 25%). I think he stays since he has no business leaving.
6. Trajan Bandy. Not Likely (less than 10%) . He stays.

Thoughts?

6-5 with em so fuq all

He is good enough to be in the rotation for sure. But if Phillips, Garvin, and Rousseau are healthy he is at best the 4th most talented defensive end. Patchan is also a better run defender and the coaches apparently love him. Harvey and Williams will be redshirt freshmen next season and the incoming recruiting class has 2 athletic freaks in it and another end who is going to grow into a defensive tackle. Injuries could change it but Hill could have topped out his snap counts with Miami in 2019 had he stayed for 2020.
Dude! Hill is a REDSHIRT SENIOR! Coming back is not an option! He had to sign with someone. And he will get drafted.

Advertisement
Back