Who is here from old Grassy/Scout?

Advertisement
Found the Grassy Board the year of Lee Jackson’s miraculous conversion. I used the same name, but almost never posted. For me, finding that Board was awesome..... I am a long time canes fan who was in the military at the time, and I hadn’t been able to keep up with the Canes from overseas very well.
Also used Sgreenwaycane

Last edited:
Advertisement
Terdferguson. On grassy since late 90s. I think was snookcane at first and later changed. The lounge in its hey day was the best. Whatever happened to canesjim, that's a name I haven't heard in forever.

Advertisement
Was on a site called "Eye of the Hurricane" back around '96....either had this name or "Hurricane Force from Joisey"......found Grassy maybe a year or so latter....was big into recruiting back then and it was so long ago I remember Mike Bakas use to ride his bike to practices........stumbled into the Lounge the night of the Rose Bowl win in 2002 because the football board was so jammed you couldnt log in......stayed there until the Moni affair although things were going down hill from there.....actually started a prank board to mock Grassy called "Assy" that got banned then started another one called "Harassy".....that got banned as well....eventually got myself banned and poked around on Randy's Board and Cane Mutiny a bit and eventually ended up here.

Chardo.

I'll never forget the pink-slip thread back in '05 or '06 when UNC was coming down to play UM. Even some UNC fans posted. We were all cracking up about which coach would get fired first. It was a riot.

Advertisement
Was on there in late 99's, still on shadow's site all under the same handle! in the beginning that site was like this site and like the program, it declined almost in lock step with the team. #rip

What diehard said. Joined grassy around ‘96. Was never better than from about ‘99 thru 2003. Canesforever was there. The meet ups, tailgates on the road, the lounge. We went to away games and walked in like we owned the place b/c we knew we were gonna win.
It was a great time.

Advertisement
I found Grassy in the late 90's and have been lurking ever since as Jomama! Following the rise of the 2001 team on Grassy was awesome and addicting, have not been able to stop reading about the Canes since!

Was on there in late 99's, still on shadow's site all under the same handle! in the beginning that site was like this site and like the program, it declined almost in lock step with the team. #rip

I was on shadow’s board in the late 90s as well but haven’t been there in almost 5+ years. He’s still kicking?

Advertisement
Back