Who else misses EA's NCAA Football games?

Advertisement
Can you share your roster on Teambuilder anymore?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My roster or unis? I have unis under fatleg29. I'm using the rosters from operation sports that you mentioned. Dericksun....

Fsu unis are under GOxNOLES1205, but I found a better set under inojoking.......

Can you share your roster on Teambuilder anymore?

My roster or unis? I have unis under fatleg29. I'm using the rosters from operation sports that you mentioned. Dericksun....

Fsu unis are under GOxNOLES1205, but I found a better set under inojoking.......

Dope. Wasn't sure if you could still download rosters from TB. Thought EA might've **** down servers for this game.

Advertisement
Anyone find a work around to play it on Xbox One? I know they refuse to make it backward compatible.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Could never play it on Xbox 360 because it wasn’t compatible. The time I jump to PS4 where I could play American games, they stop. Typical eh?

I upgraded to an Xbox One, but have my 360 still connected JUST for NCAA 14 LOL

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Updated rosters for ps3: vikesfan059

Anybody ever have an online dynasty? Or interest in starting one?

https://youtu.be/XQxWQH_Yap8

How does one update the uniforms like that!!!!????

One of the guys here on CIS is a part of the team over at Operationsports.com where they spend a lot of time updating rosters for NCAA '14 each year. They get really detailed and even update the coaches etc. Everything down to the height, weight etc. On Operation Sports he goes by MuckCityCane. I believe that is where this roster came from: vikesfan059

I do want to know how those uniforms were updated though - that would be awesome.

this makes me soooo mad:
a) that they dont make this game anymore
b) that i sold me 360 and ncaa for a xbox one
c) that the game isnt backwards compatible

Advertisement
https://youtu.be/XQxWQH_Yap8

How does one update the uniforms like that!!!!????

One of the guys here on CIS is a part of the team over at Operationsports.com where they spend a lot of time updating rosters for NCAA '14 each year. They get really detailed and even update the coaches etc. Everything down to the height, weight etc. On Operation Sports he goes by MuckCityCane. I believe that is where this roster came from: vikesfan059

I do want to know how those uniforms were updated though - that would be awesome.

TeamBuilder | NCAA Football | EASports.com

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back