Who else misses EA's NCAA Football games?

I would like to see an element in NCAA where players can get in trouble, bagmen, etc. They used to have it, but took it out.

Wish you could also somewhat control how players improve in the off season. Everyone improves, nobody regresses.

Players should have a "talent" rating like in last year's madden. So that some develope quicker than others. Everybody just progressing at a fixed rate is a pet peeve of mine.

Last edited:
Advertisement
You get every teams updated roster with the download from Vikesfan059
Then you get the updated Hurricanes 18-19 roster from me with the black jerseys etc.

I tried searching for yours, but I'm not seeing it.

I just updated it again with new jersey numbers just seconds ago and corrected the uniforms a little bit.

Here are the steps I recommend:

1.) Download the full NCAA rosters to 17-18 rosters under "Team Management then Roster Share" from the user: Vikesfan059

2.) Then go into "Teambuilder" and download the updated Canes roster from the user: ishave_michod

I have an PS3 and I tried ishave_michod and its still coming up with 0 matches

It's case sensitive Ishave_Miechod

Still not showing up for me. I have an Xbox 360...is that why?

I tried searching for yours, but I'm not seeing it.

I just updated it again with new jersey numbers just seconds ago and corrected the uniforms a little bit.

Here are the steps I recommend:

1.) Download the full NCAA rosters to 17-18 rosters under "Team Management then Roster Share" from the user: Vikesfan059

2.) Then go into "Teambuilder" and download the updated Canes roster from the user: ishave_michod

I have an PS3 and I tried ishave_michod and its still coming up with 0 matches

It's case sensitive Ishave_Miechod

Still not showing up for me. I have an Xbox 360...is that why?

Yes.

Advertisement
Back