Who else misses EA's NCAA Football games?

It will be back in 2019 with EA, buddy is a manager there and they have a 5 year term, after that is up look for it to be coming back. Buddy is one of the head guys on Madden.

PLease let this not be total bullsh!t.

Advertisement
It will be back in 2019 with EA, buddy is a manager there and they have a 5 year term, after that is up look for it to be coming back. Buddy is one of the head guys on Madden.

PLease let this not be total bullsh!t.

it's total b.s

Meh.... I am pretty much just fine with updating the 2014 version with new rosters which you can get easily for the whole NCAA. My only pet peeve is not having it on a better console like PS4 instead of PS3 for the better graphics.

Besides if EA is in fact behind it (which I highly doubt) you will likely have to pay to unlock certain teams etc. It will be a huge cash grab for them (like the new Star Wars)!

Ok guyz. You peeked my interest with this thread and I got drunk last night so I went into team builder and created the entire 18-19 roster. I had to use a little intuition on a couple recruits but the whole roster is now updated with our black uniforms!!!

You are free to download it through teambuilder on NCAA 14 if you search by the author name: ishave_miechod

The origins of that username are a whole other story.....

1.) when I created it I had to work with the preset roster we had as far as the number of players we had at certain positions so I used my best judgement. All of our dialed in recruits are on there - with a couple guesses on who hasn’t quite committed yet. They had us with 4 centers. When it came down to the OL we had one last guy that I just couldn’t find a player name for.

2.) there are a couple of Easter eggs on the roster (hint look at Robert Burns injury rating)

3.) I could only create 3 uniforms with 2 pairs of pants - so the green uniforms got left out

4.) I would recommend downloading the entire NCAA roster for 17-18 from: vikesfan059 first. Then download the separate Miami team thru teambuilder under ishave_miechod. Then you will have entirety new rosters across the board.

Let me know if you think they are ok or if they need changes.

Advertisement
Not total bs from what im being told from a guy that worked on it in the past and now is a head guy for madden but **** what do i know

I wish somebody other than EA could make this game.

NFL 2K >>>>> Madden.

EA makes the worst games

Hope yall aint full of **** but God do I miss this game. The game play was never up to maddens but with Dynasty and the fact I could play as the canes and all the rivalry **** made it super dope. Playing it since Bill Walsh college football. If I didn't have my Xbox one I'd still be playing this ****!!!!!!

I loved NCAA. I started playing in 2001. Needless to say, I was hooked after our season.

Advertisement
The prevalence of microtransactions and "pay to win" in video games would make NCAA as realistic as ever. Play dynasty mode as Baga and buy recruiting credit packs to simulate bagmen stealing commits.

The prevalence of microtransactions and "pay to win" in video games would make NCAA as realistic as ever. Play dynasty mode as Baga and buy recruiting credit packs to simulate bagmen stealing commits.
::cough:: Jobe ::cough::

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I would like to see an element in NCAA where players can get in trouble, bagmen, etc. They used to have it, but took it out.

Wish you could also somewhat control how players improve in the off season. Everyone improves, nobody regresses.

Advertisement
I would like to see an element in NCAA where players can get in trouble, bagmen, etc. They used to have it, but took it out.

Wish you could also somewhat control how players improve in the off season. Everyone improves, nobody regresses.

I hated the season they had where guys would get in trouble, not get into school, not qualify, etc... I hated it because you had no control. It wasn't like they would give you indicators and you could spend more time/points on them. They would commit, you would go on your way, and bam they don't make it to your school.

NFL 2K >>>>> Madden.

EA makes the worst games

I believe we have a chance in 2019(or 2020...I forgot the actual year)of seeing NFL 2K again because EA’s contract with the NFL is up. If we get a petition going and say we the fans want 2K then we could definitely force Goodell’s hands

Its the only game i play man, i have xbox one and 360 my one just collects dust, i told him it was bs that they couldnt backwards comp the game he feels the same way, but he swears it will be back, known the guy my whole life dont know why he would just say some bs like that, all my friends got rid of there xbox 360 so they have to come to my house to get whooped now and it drives him nuts he cant keep up because he got rid of his 360 a while ago. But maddens a whole different story he's pretty much the goat at that game.

Advertisement

NFL 2K >>>>> Madden.

EA makes the worst games

I believe we have a chance in 2019(or 2020...I forgot the actual year)of seeing NFL 2K again because EA’s contract with the NFL is up. If we get a petition going and say we the fans want 2K then we could definitely force Goodell’s hands

I hope so. Here's an idea... why don't they license it out to more than one company?

The reason Madden sucks is because they're the only game in town. EA doesn't HAVE to make it better because nobody else is allowed to compete with them.

Best thing for fans would be if the NFL opened it up and licensed to several different companies.

NFL 2K >>>>> Madden.

EA makes the worst games

i definitely see the nfl renewing the contract with EA

NFL 2K >>>>> Madden.

EA makes the worst games

As long as they don't put any VC in an NCAA game I'm all for this.

EA is stale as ****. Bought Madden 18 on black Friday, played CFM for maybe 3 hours total and promptly deleted it from my hard drive..I could derail this entire god **** thread with everything that's wrong with Madden hahaha

Ok guyz. You peeked my interest with this thread and I got drunk last night so I went into team builder and created the entire 18-19 roster. I had to use a little intuition on a couple recruits but the whole roster is now updated with our black uniforms!!!

You are free to download it through teambuilder on NCAA 14 if you search by the author name: ishave_miechod

The origins of that username are a whole other story.....

1.) when I created it I had to work with the preset roster we had as far as the number of players we had at certain positions so I used my best judgement. All of our dialed in recruits are on there - with a couple guesses on who hasn’t quite committed yet. They had us with 4 centers. When it came down to the OL we had one last guy that I just couldn’t find a player name for.

2.) there are a couple of Easter eggs on the roster (hint look at Robert Burns injury rating)

3.) I could only create 3 uniforms with 2 pairs of pants - so the green uniforms got left out

4.) I would recommend downloading the entire NCAA roster for 17-18 from: vikesfan059 first. Then download the separate Miami team thru teambuilder under ishave_miechod. Then you will have entirety new rosters across the board.

Let me know if you think they are ok or if they need changes.

Did you simply change the Hurricanes or all the other P5 teams as well?

Advertisement
Back