Who else misses EA's NCAA Football games?

Anyone want to put it on let me know.

NCAA '13 XBOX

I'm the undisputed champ. I didn't buy '14 because of the lack of custom team entrances.

Advertisement
Best information provided, we have to wait two years minimum for the next installment.

At least this time put in on PC. There are guys that are modding Madden 08 to this day and playing against each other in online leagues because they have nothing better.

2K17 Basketball and 2K17 pro wrestling is on PC, and EA DOES have Fifa on PC.

I cant believe I'm contemplating buying a last gen console solely for the purpose of having a football game to play. :/

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk

You can believe it if you want but my buddy is a manager at the Maitland EA he is one of the head guys on Madden and worked on college football back in 2012-13, it will be back. 2019-2020 there is already talks of it happening at EA. You think they are going to let one of the most profitable games go away for good. I already got a copy of the new Madden its not a complete version but he usually hooks a few of us up early, its on the new frostbite engine and the graphics are the best yet of any Madden, there will be a college mode on the new Madden called Long Shot but you will only be able to play with Texas and Oregon not sure why but thats about it until the new college football game comes out. But believe what you want

You can believe it if you want but my buddy is a manager at the Maitland EA he is one of the head guys on Madden and worked on college football back in 2012-13, it will be back. 2019-2020 there is already talks of it happening at EA. You think they are going to let one of the most profitable games go away for good. I already got a copy of the new Madden its not a complete version but he usually hooks a few of us up early, its on the new frostbite engine and the graphics are the best yet of any Madden, there will be a college mode on the new Madden called Long Shot but you will only be able to play with Texas and Oregon not sure why but thats about it until the new college football game comes out. But believe what you want

Good one bro... Longshot was announced more than a month ago and a change to the Frostbite engine was announced in January. Stop trolling

Advertisement
Yea im pretty sure i announced it about 5 months ago, and **** off with the troll **** you think everyone who doesnt post is a troll, just because i got better **** to do then post on a board all day makes me a troll. I wont say nothing else on it then and leave it at that, just trying to bring info from a man who is a manager at EA. And you can go **** yourself Rudy been a season ticket holder for the last 6 years and i drive to every game from north of orlando, tailgate green lot15 which is now purple lot right across from Canefreak and Bane so ill be there if you would like to come call me a troll to my face

Yea im pretty sure i announced it about 5 months ago, and **** off with the troll **** you think everyone who doesnt post is a troll, just because i got better **** to do then post on a board all day makes me a troll. I wont say nothing else on it then and leave it at that, just trying to bring info from a man who is a manager at EA. And you can go **** yourself Rudy been a season ticket holder for the last 6 years and i drive to every game from north of orlando, tailgate green lot15 which is now purple lot right across from Canefreak and Bane so ill be there if you would like to come call me a troll to my face

I didn't say anything about your posting numbers, tough guy. Also didn't ask for how long you've been a season ticket holder. lol. you're just spewing public information about the game.... My friend is CEO of EA he told me Tom Brady is going to be on the next cover of Madden. ;)

Man i was just trying to tell you guys what my buddy told me, i dont scour the internet all day reading **** like you obviously do, he told me the college game was coming back after 5 year term is up so take it for what it is dont really give a **** if you believe me or not, tard

It's all Ed O'Bannon's fault. Punk couldn't cut it in the NBA, was a massive bust like that entire 95 UCLA squad, couldn't cut it in Europe, couldn't cut it as a car salesman, so he decides to come up w this lawsuit against EA and collegiate apparel for using "his likeness" to get some $. **** yeah I miss the college games from EA, OP.

Considering that he had been out of college for almost 15 years, and EA/NCAA was using his likeness and profiting from it, I don't blame the guy for having a beef with it. It's shameful that the NCAA can make money off of players, long after they have left campus. EA and the NCAA could easily write a check to each student-athlete, or agree to cut them a check based on sales, or split it among all student-athletes, but they won't.

I might be in the minority here but I disagree. These are amateur athletes receiving a free education, room and board, and food, not to mention endless resources when it comes to tudors, workout programs, food, etc. They have a major advantage over the average student who has to pay for all these things. So for a kid that goes to Miami, they graduate 4 yrs later and have probably saved themselves 200K in school loans not to mention rent or dorm fees, food, etc. Plus these schools are giving these kids a springboard to possibly make more in their first 3-4 yrs than most of us will make in a lifetime. Small price to pay I would think... Yes, the NCAA and these schools are making **** tons of money but come on.

The "They get a free education" angle is so intellectually flawed, it's comical. Most schools couldn't care less about educating these young men, hence why you have situations like UNC, hence why you have kids getting admitted that couldn't pass a college class if their life depended on it. How many of these kids are graduating with degrees worth a ****? I'm willing to bet that it is less than 10% in the revenue sports, and that number is padded by walk ons and the like. It's all about keeping them eligible, period. By the way, the NFL and NBA both need to sack up and have their own minor leagues, stop relying on institutions of higher education to do the work for you. What's hilarious is that athletes are restricted in ways that a typical student aren't. A typical student on a full ride can easily make money based on his talent, but a football/basketball player can't. It's all BS.

Advertisement
Man i was just trying to tell you guys what my buddy told me, i dont scour the internet all day reading **** like you obviously do, he told me the college game was coming back after 5 year term is up so take it for what it is dont really give a **** if you believe me or not, tard

I'm not suggesting that you're lying.

I don't believe that the game will be back in 2019 because issues regarding player likenesses and compensation are far from resolved legally.

Until that happens, making the game is too risky.

Advertisement
I barely played any actual games. 75% of my time was spent playing dynasty and simulating games. Loved the recruiting aspect.

Advertisement
I have a family member pretty high up in EA. I questioned him about NCAA and he said the software that generates the pro players for Madden is easily used for college players. The hardest part of the NCAA games was getting all those different stadiums made, from what he told me.

DM me his email, I got hella ideas for Madden that would be simple but gamechangers

It will be back in 2019 with EA, buddy is a manager there and they have a 5 year term, after that is up look for it to be coming back. Buddy is one of the head guys on Madden.

Same message as before, could you get me his email or something? I got some killer ideas for the game.

Texas and Oregon bc they have the most money. Texas is stupid wealthy and obviously Oregon has Nike money.

Advertisement
Back