Who else misses EA's NCAA Football games?

It's a known fact that 100% of the time, wives and girlfriends cheat on men that play video games. Then they will eventually leave and/or divorce the poor sap.

Advertisement
It's a known fact that 100% of the time, wives and girlfriends cheat on men that play video games. Then they will eventually leave and/or divorce the poor sap.

That's why it's always smartest to NEVER have a wife or girlfriend.

Just have side pieces with a good variety. Relationships are for suckers.

Yeah. Marriage is bull****. G-a-y folks finally getting it is a kiss of death. They didnt know how good they had it before. ;)

One one hand, I wish that the series were still around.

But, given how lackluster Madden is and has been for years, I doubt that NCAA would be anything other than a glorified annual roster update.

The NCAA series was dead long before the O'bannon lawsuit.

EA just can't get out of its own way.

Advertisement
I don't get it. They were mad about them using players likeness but after a few seasons of dynasty all the players were made up anyway. Just randomize every player and let me recruit my people

Blame EA. They royally goofed that up.

Rosters should have been totally generic and completely customizable.

Advertisement
Part of me is glad the series is gone so I can do more constructive **** that play than that addicting ****. Being a college football head, that's a dangerous game

https://youtu.be/fIiimZhs1Pk

https://youtu.be/YezLbInWz18

I know Perry number is off but I made these before he came to campus...

My next task is to updated the jerseys from teambuilder and put them with the updated roster....
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dope.. What happened to mark Walton? Lol

In the Ohio st game? He was he had concussion and was out the entire game. In run by Gray when he was smashed in the backfield, I got the audio of the commentators mentioning his injury and a brief pop up shows right before the play starts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
I miss that game but at the same time I am glad it's gone. I would probably end up fat, divorced, and have no life if that game was still around.

I remember being in a few leagues and picked C & D teams just to keep it fair and not stomp my competition too bad.

It's all Ed O'Bannon's fault. Punk couldn't cut it in the NBA, was a massive bust like that entire 95 UCLA squad, couldn't cut it in Europe, couldn't cut it as a car salesman, so he decides to come up w this lawsuit against EA and collegiate apparel for using "his likeness" to get some $. **** yeah I miss the college games from EA, OP.

Advertisement
Was reading somewhere that some developer was looking to make a college football game with all generic teams and players sometime by 2019

Could definitely see someone making a game and using online downloading as a legal loophole for us to bring in actual teams

I used to turn that game on JUST to listen to the all the school songs that played on the menu

Was reading somewhere that some developer was looking to make a college football game with all generic teams and players sometime by 2019

Could definitely see someone making a game and using online downloading as a legal loophole for us to bring in actual teams

Don't hold your breath. It's two cousins who were fans of the series going the kickstarter route.

In all likelihood, cfb games are on hold until all of the legal stuff is sorted out. Even then, they might to too risky for a major dev to take a chance on.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back