Who do you want your team to draft thursday?

Advertisement
NFL draft starts thursday. There is so much talent this year. Who you want your team to draft and why?

Do you think Manziel will be a bust?

Which QB Will be taken first?
I want the Bucs to get Watkins but I'll settle for Evans.

Manziel will be a bust for the browns.

Raiders take Manziel in the 1st and Dominique Easley in the 2nd. I hope.

Losing Houston from the DL is big loss. Tuck isn't the pass rusher Houston was. So i agree on getting a DL and Easley is a good one. Johnny would be a good pick up as well, but they will probably waste it on a WR and have nobody good to throw it to him.

NFL draft starts thursday. There is so much talent this year. Who you want your team to draft and why?

This is exactly where I'm a for the Bucs. I'd like to see either WR...both are very exciting. Either that or Joekel would be fine.

Advertisement

Losing Houston from the DL is big loss. Tuck isn't the pass rusher Houston was. So i agree on getting a DL and Easley is a good one. Johnny would be a good pick up as well, but they will probably waste it on a WR and have nobody good to throw it to him.

The waste would be taking Manziel.

Hope the Fins draft at least one Cane. Think Brandon Linder or even Henderson has the best chance of being Dolphins.

LOL @ Manziel being a waste, but hoping to land Watkins isn't?

Name the last Clemson WR to do anything of note, in the NFL. You will have to scroll back to the mid 80's for Dwight Clark. Watkins has had a real nice college career, but like many other WR from that school. It doesn't translate to the next level. They put up huge numbers season in and season out, but nada, once they get paid.

Clemson puts out some pretty **** good defensive players, but offensively. They put out too many guys that flop.

Lucky for your Bucs. The Raiders who are great at picking bust. Will snatch Watkins and leave you Evans.

Advertisement
I think wherever Manziel goes will be a steal. The guy is a playmaker. I think he's gonna ball out in the league

This is exactly where I'm a for the Bucs. I'd like to see either WR...both are very exciting. Either that or Joekel would be fine.

Im assuming you mean? Jake Mathews since Joekel was taken last year. If you do mean Mathews than I would have problem with that because the Bucs already signed Collins to a big contract and they have Demar Dotson, who is one of the best RT in the NFL.

Name the last Clemson WR to do anything of note, in the NFL. You will have to scroll back to the mid 80's for Dwight Clark. Watkins has had a real nice college career, but like many other WR from that school. It doesn't translate to the next level. They put up huge numbers season in and season out, but nada, once they get paid.

Clemson puts out some pretty **** good defensive players, but offensively. They put out too many guys that flop.

Lucky for your Bucs. The Raiders who are great at picking bust. Will snatch Watkins and leave you Evans.
What does Watkins talent have to do with players who played before him at Clemson? I don't understand why people generalize by school with players who played under different staffs, etc..

But if you want to do it that way, DeAndre Hopkins had over 800 yards last year for the Texans.

Advertisement

What does Watkins talent have to do with players who played before him at Clemson? I don't understand why people generalize by school with players who played under different staffs, etc..

But if you want to do it that way, DeAndre Hopkins had over 800 yards last year for the Texans.

And outside of the Titans game what did he do besides put up pedestrian stats? All you have to do is avg 50 yards a game in a 16 game schedule to have 800 yards.

Also who the **** else did the Texas have to thrown the ball too, outside of Johnson? Someone was bound to have some catches. Being he was a 1st round pick, he would be the guy.

Last edited:

Im assuming you mean? Jake Mathews since Joekel was taken last year. If you do mean Mathews than I would have problem with that because the Bucs already signed Collins to a big contract and they have Demar Dotson, who is one of the best RT in the NFL.

Matthews...my bad. I forgot they grabbed Collins though. Slipped my mind. Good thing I'm not on staff at One Buc.

Advertisement
deandre hopkins rookie year was pretty decent

if Zach Martin or any of the other Tackles arent their im trying to trade back to get more picks or selecting CJ Mosley @ that spot for the Dolphins.

-Also then im taking Seantrel Henderson in the 3rd round if im the fins. or the kid out of Nevada in the Second.

-If Ebron also is their you take him, or Marquis Lee who may fall for whatever reason.

for the dolphins either one of the 4 top tackles(probably all gone) eric ebron(probably gone) CJ mosley(maybe gone) or trade down.

Many mocks have Ebron still on the board at 19. I would love a stud safety which I don't think we've had since Louis Oliver. Would like to take Linder in rnd 3. My ideal draft for Dolphins:
Rnd 1: Martin/Kouandjo/Dix (whichever is there)
Rnd 2:Louis Nix
Rnd 3: Linder
Rnd 4: Roberson (cb UF)
Rnd 5: Ricardo Allen
Rnd 6: Stephen Morris
Rnd 7: BPA

Advertisement
Back