Who do you want your team to draft thursday?

With Johnny Football and Teddy #Throatslash #dropping like a rock #Mommy Pink Cadillac looking for the green room escape, the Schadenfreude is strong tonight!

Advertisement
The crowd doing the Steve Austin "What?" chant when Goodell pauses, and Manziel's sister. Definitely the highlights of the draft so far.

Damnit, Ebron and Shazier off the board. Packers will draft a douche like Justin Harrell no doubt.

Edit: Dix or bust

Last edited:
Advertisement
**** canes fans that aren't dolphin fans

64.gif

I like REAL women, not skeletons like Maria Menounounos.

Since Bernie was the man in Cleveland, it has been the place QBs go to see their careers die...Perfect for Johnny Douchebag.

Now Teddy Bust gets the camera's on him...Hope he likes sitting there for the 2nd round.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Its sad when I am watching the draft and the only time I see Miami is in other kid's highlight film. First mention of Miami is Ray talking about how Easley kicked out asses. Times have sure changed. For years all we have had is the NFL U, soon we won't even have that.

Advertisement
Its sad when I am watching the draft and the only time I see Miami is in other kid's highlight film. First mention of Miami is Ray talking about how Easley kicked out asses. Times have sure changed. For years all we have had is the NFL U, soon we won't even have that.

Lol it was awful. My buddy pointed it out as well. Ebron, Easly, Benjjmen, Bridgewater.... Atleast we stayed off Aaron Donald's. Hopefully we see somethin this season.

Advertisement

Actually first mention was at Ebron's pick. Kiper mentioned his career night against "Miami of Florida".

for the dolphins either one of the 4 top tackles(probably all gone) eric ebron(probably gone) CJ mosley(maybe gone) or trade down.

Many mocks have Ebron still on the board at 19. I would love a stud safety which I don't think we've had since Louis Oliver. Would like to take Linder in rnd 3. My ideal draft for Dolphins:
Rnd 1: Martin/Kouandjo/Dix (whichever is there)
Rnd 2:Louis Nix
Rnd 3: Linder
Rnd 4: Roberson (cb UF)
Rnd 5: Ricardo Allen
Rnd 6: Stephen Morris
Rnd 7: BPA

Leave it to the ****** Dolphins to have Dix available to them at 19 and reach to pick up some OL from Tennessee I never heard of before. I can't believe people wonder why they haven't done **** since forever. SMFH.

Actually first mention was at Ebron's pick. Kiper mentioned his career night against "Miami of Florida".

I have absolutely no problem with him saying Miami of Florida. He shouldn't say The U. It would be a disrespect if he said Ebron had a career night against The U.

**** canes fans that aren't dolphin fans

Lmfao....so who should the non South Florida alumni be rooting for? "Hey I grew up all my life a Giants fan, but I did live in Miami for four years in college; maybe I'll be a fan of this turquoise ***** looking team that has been terrible for over a decade!"

Advertisement
Back