Who do you want your team to draft thursday?

Trick question. Dallas needs help on the defensive line...But Ol' Jerrah will probably draft another TE! Senile *******!

Advertisement
Giants front office usually has a better perspective than I do. I was rooting for them to take Miller over Wilson a few years back, and other than Wilson's bad neck injury after the fact, he was probably the right pick at the time.

for the dolphins either one of the 4 top tackles(probably all gone) eric ebron(probably gone) CJ mosley(maybe gone) or trade down.

Many mocks have Ebron still on the board at 19. I would love a stud safety which I don't think we've had since Louis Oliver. Would like to take Linder in rnd 3. My ideal draft for Dolphins:
Rnd 1: Martin/Kouandjo/Dix (whichever is there)
Rnd 2:Louis Nix
Rnd 3: Linder
Rnd 4: Roberson (cb UF)
Rnd 5: Ricardo Allen
Rnd 6: Stephen Morris
Rnd 7: BPA
Please do not take Kouandjo in round 1. no 1 has him in round 1. nix will not be there round 2. and please no Stephen morris

if Zach Martin or any of the other Tackles arent their im trying to trade back to get more picks or selecting CJ Mosley @ that spot for the Dolphins.

-Also then im taking Seantrel Henderson in the 3rd round if im the fins. or the kid out of Nevada in the Second.

-If Ebron also is their you take him, or Marquis Lee who may fall for whatever reason.

lee will be there not sure if I want him. ebron and martin will be long gone. mosley I would love no clue where he goes. Also Nevada lineman wont be there in round 2, if he's there u take him. but seantrel wont go till round 4 or 5 at the highest. most teams have him totally off the board

Raiders take Manziel in the 1st and Dominique Easley in the 2nd. I hope.

Losing Houston from the DL is big loss. Tuck isn't the pass rusher Houston was. So i agree on getting a DL and Easley is a good one. Johnny would be a good pick up as well, but they will probably waste it on a WR and have nobody good to throw it to him.

Tuck isn't the pass rusher Houston was? Ur right cause tuck Is still a waaaay better pass rusher than Houston... Only thing Houston has on tuck is he a better run stopper but since the **** Raiders always got ran on it really didn't make a difference. Didn't wanna lose Houston but glad we got tuck..... And please get Mack..... Doubt Clowney will fall to us at 5

Advertisement
Raiders take Manziel in the 1st and Dominique Easley in the 2nd. I hope.

Losing Houston from the DL is big loss. Tuck isn't the pass rusher Houston was. So i agree on getting a DL and Easley is a good one. Johnny would be a good pick up as well, but they will probably waste it on a WR and have nobody good to throw it to him.

Tuck isn't the pass rusher Houston was? Ur right cause tuck Is still a waaaay better pass rusher than Houston... Only thing Houston has on tuck is he a better run stopper but since the **** Raiders always got ran on it really didn't make a difference. Didn't wanna lose Houston but glad we got tuck..... And please get Mack..... Doubt Clowney will fall to us at 5

You are correct, had the pass rushing/run stopping backwards.

Giants front office usually has a better perspective than I do. I was rooting for them to take Miller over Wilson a few years back, and other than Wilson's bad neck injury after the fact, he was probably the right pick at the time.

I'm hoping Lewan from Michigan is still there. We've brought in some nice FA's, but Eli's gotta have time to be efficient. If not, if Ebron is there you take him, cause we love us some TE's. If they are both gone, I'm hoping for Aaron Donald to step in with the departure of Linval Joseph to the Vikings.

**** canes fans that aren't dolphin fans

64.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'd like philly to draft that Cooks kid from Osu , perfect for Chips offense . Then get a pass rusher and cb, matter a fact....... spend the rest of draft on Defense.

Advertisement
Lions should've grabbed the tackle Lewan, Giants the TE Ebron, and Titans the WR Beckham. Last 3 picks are lame.

Advertisement
Back