Who do you think is the better WR: Jeff Thomas or Ahmmon Richards?

I wonder if that was even the correct route. Rosier was rolling out the opposite direction and he would've need to have thrown that ball 60-65 yards to be hit in stride. Rosier tried, only got 53 yards. PI should have been called, face mask should've been called. Richards would've caught it anyway.
Richards struggled at times catching slants with minimal contacts at times last season come on man. Rosier grossly under threw him period

Advertisement
Jeff Thomas will be the better receiver has the most potential imo but both are elite of the elite!

Richards struggled at times catching slants with minimal contacts at times last season come on man. Rosier grossly under threw him period

Thanks, I just said that. Are you doing talk to type, or do you just talk like that and say "period" at the end of each sentence? Accounting for the lateral movement, he probably did throw the ball 60 yards in total, and needed 70-75 yards to complete the pass, of his backfoot to boot (pressure in his face). Do you think that's a realistic expectation?

Richards, but he needs to make a huge leap. I think he's being overrated right now nationally as well as locally. Clearly he can be a stud, but you need to play to be a stud. I hope last year wasn't the start of a trend for Richards. He needs to produce a big season to justify his hype. A big junior, age 20 season is needed if you'r going to be some big time NFL prospect.

Advertisement
I think we have a couple WRs on this team with the potential to be better or as good as Ahmmon Richards.

Jeff Thomas
Brian Hightower
Mark Pope
Marquez Ezzard

Thanks, I just said that. Are you doing talk to type, or do you just talk like that and say "period" at the end of each sentence? Accounting for the lateral movement, he probably did throw the ball 60 yards in total, and needed 70-75 yards to complete the pass, of his backfoot to boot (pressure in his face). Do you think that's a realistic expectation?

:ROFLMAO::zczkqmritjdsoaq.jpg:

I'm just happy to have them both. I think they both bring great play to the position. We just need a QB that can see them and throw them a ball that will allow them to make plays.

Advertisement
That’s taking it too far man

AR82 is a beast but he has only 6 career TDs... his body of work is not insurmountable. I’m sure he can do it but He hasn’t even passed up Stacy Coley yet y’all be hyping him like he’s already one of the All time UM greats.

Last edited:
I know this is a message board and its mostly nerds on here but yall kill me with the player assessment man. No one is perfect at it but some of you all dont count all of the deciding factors in a players success or lack thereof. That surprises me because i thought geeks were very analytical. Every player is completely reliant on the men on the field with them as well as the men off the field telling them what to do.

Yall kill me wit validating an opinion using raw statistics with no reasoning. Player A isnt better than player B solely because of numbers.

Player B could be so good he gets triple teamed every play, in turn, allowing Player A to get all the catches. If i never watched the game or understood the gameplan then anyone of you nerds could convince me to pick player B because he only got 1 catch in the game!!!!

Advertisement
image.jpeg

Oh how quickly they forget...

We should have gone to Thomas more often later in the season. Kid was always open! Of course our QB couldn't pass to save his life... I mean even Michael Irvin was open a LOT in the middle of the field but we had the worst QB in CFB last year. Teams just stacked the box against us. We couldn't hit a seam or fade. If we can find a way to pass efficiently our RBs will ball out because ALL our WRs block their asses off.

Advertisement
We should have gone to Thomas more often later in the season. Kid was always open! Of course our QB couldn't pass to save his life... I mean even Michael Irvin was open a LOT in the middle of the field but we had the worst QB in CFB last year. Teams just stacked the box against us. We couldn't hit a seam or fade. If we can find a way to pass efficiently our RBs will ball out because ALL our WRs block their asses off.

What’s up Playmaker? You kicked *** with the Cowboys, bro. Big fan. Your son gonna find his motivation by this fall? Time to take the Maserati away?

Richards is the better receiver. When healthy, he’s unguardedable. And he can house a slant w no problem b/c he’s strong af, and has great balance. I love JT4, but AR82 is that dude. Our offense wasn’t the same w/o him.

I wonder if that was even the correct route. Rosier was rolling out the opposite direction and he would've need to have thrown that ball 60-65 yards to be hit in stride. Rosier tried, only got 53 yards. PI should have been called, face mask should've been called. Richards would've caught it anyway.
You've gotta be kidding. Look at that beautiful double move.

As for the OP, no question Richards is the better overall receiver at this point. Both have unreal talent, & JT would have had much better numbers with a more accurate QB.

Advertisement
Back