Who do you hate more, fsu or the gator?

Who do you hate more, fsu or the gator?

• Total voters
I hated FSU more b4 I joined CIS, but being on here and reading gator tears makes me dislike them much more.

1688684807900.png

Advertisement
About 24 hours in, this poll actually has gone pretty much exactly how I expected.

One thing I didn't expect is the amount of old ***** on this board. Wow. Of the 150 votes so far, 81 are from corpses 40 and up (54%). Didn't expect that.

(Issa joke....I'm 41)

But so far, 119 of the 150 votes cast (79%) are for the pure hatred of the cousin****ers in Canesville. To me, that's always the right answer. And I expected most of the old heads would feel the same way as I do...sure enough, of the 81 Matlock-lovers who voted, 69 of them voted for the gator. 85% of the senior citizens hate the gator more than fsu. Pretty much exactly what I expected. The younger dudes really haven't been exposed to our DNA sharing little brothers in Ocala-north. We stopped playing the gator regularly in the late 80s, so it makes sense that younger cats would be more anti-FSU.

Will be interesting to see how it continues to play out.

Also, there's no wrong answer to this poll, obviously. Either one is perfectly fine to hate. But one thing I need to clear up that is BLATANTLY wrong that I've seen on the boards over the years, and again recently. We NEVER, EVER, EVER want either of these used diaper programs to be good. Ever. In any capacity. That is just absolutely egregious. "I want fsu to be good when we beat them". ****. That. That is the wrong answer. The right answer is you want FSU to be 1-11 every year and you want the gator to be 0-12. If only they could still tie, but alas, someone has to win. Under no circumstance, for any reason, do you ever want any of them to even have a microcosm of what could even be perceived as success. We want to be the hammer, we want them to be the nail. Always. Forever.

Nole arrogance has creeped up to Gator level arrogance since they won that title with Crab legs. They been acting like they are already an SEC team. Acting like they are elite when they got lucky last season.

30. Parents met as students at UiF so I’ve always had a minuscule soft spot for them plus they embarrassed OSU but idk it’s something about FSU I just can’t stand at all . I’ve had to watch us lose to them much more often than UiF in my lifetime

Advertisement
Anybody who’s over 40, and understands the history of “The Big 3”, realizes the answer to this question always has been/always will be the Florida Gaturds. For a little backdrop, I was born in Key West in the late 70’s(a TRUE conch) but was forced to move to Tallahassee in 89’ when The Keys started to get too expensive for my parents. While I remained a die-hard Cane my dad sold out and became a Criminole fan lol. So the Miami-FSU game has always been BIG in my house, with family bragging rights at stake. While I profoundly dislike the Nolies, I’ve always had respect for them, which is more than I can say for Florida. Miami and FSU carved their paths in similar fashion, by living by the motto, “Anybody, anytime, anywhere.” On the contrary, that school in Gainesville has ducked and dodged competition their entire existence, all under the excuse of, “But...but...but...we play in the SEC!” They even tried to get FSU off their schedule until legislators had to step in. Go look at how many AWAY OOC games Florida has played over the last 25-30 years....absolutely embarrassing. Bottom line, I have zero respect for the Gates...zilch.

I voted for FSU and I’m over 40. Simple, we play them every year and I get to hate them more often than the gators.

Advertisement
If I had to pick one, FSU. But the real answer is, I hate whoever is good at the time. I do not want either having any success, so I actively root harder against them when those teams are good or in the national limelight.

So when UF had Urban and Tebow, I hated the Gators more.

Of late, UF has stunk so they're not a threat but FSU was decent last season and they're a darling pick to do well this year, so I hate FSU more now.

About 24 hours in, this poll actually has gone pretty much exactly how I expected.

One thing I didn't expect is the amount of old ***** on this board. Wow. Of the 150 votes so far, 81 are from corpses 40 and up (54%). Didn't expect that.

(Issa joke....I'm 41)

But so far, 119 of the 150 votes cast (79%) are for the pure hatred of the cousin****ers in Canesville. To me, that's always the right answer. And I expected most of the old heads would feel the same way as I do...sure enough, of the 81 Matlock-lovers who voted, 69 of them voted for the gator. 85% of the senior citizens hate the gator more than fsu. Pretty much exactly what I expected. The younger dudes really haven't been exposed to our DNA sharing little brothers in Ocala-north. We stopped playing the gator regularly in the late 80s, so it makes sense that younger cats would be more anti-FSU.

Will be interesting to see how it continues to play out.

Also, there's no wrong answer to this poll, obviously. Either one is perfectly fine to hate. But one thing I need to clear up that is BLATANTLY wrong that I've seen on the boards over the years, and again recently. We NEVER, EVER, EVER want either of these used diaper programs to be good. Ever. In any capacity. That is just absolutely egregious. "I want fsu to be good when we beat them". ****. That. That is the wrong answer. The right answer is you want FSU to be 1-11 every year and you want the gator to be 0-12. If only they could still tie, but alas, someone has to win. Under no circumstance, for any reason, do you ever want any of them to even have a microcosm of what could even be perceived as success. We want to be the hammer, we want them to be the nail. Always. Forever.
Most youngins dont do message boards which are like old school ways of social media.. The demographics fit mostly..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back