Who do you hate more, fsu or the gator?

Who do you hate more, fsu or the gator?

• Total voters
If/when we go to the Big Ten and the FSU goes to the $EC, will our fans who "respect the Noles because they still played us" feel differently?
Will they be dropping us from their schedule like UF? They joined the ACC in 1991 and still managed to keep us on their schedule.

Advertisement
You ever successfully hold a coherent, in-depth conversation with a Nole grad? Yea... neither has anyone else. At least Gators have the light bulb on upstairs. The days of Urban, it was easy to hate them. Recency bias: it's Semenholes all day.

I was at this game. Despised them ever since.

Will they be dropping us from their schedule like UF? They joined the ACC in 1991 and still managed to keep us on their schedule.

The Noles needed us on their home schedule every other year to drive interest and sell tickets with a lackluster ACC schedule

That won't be quite the case in the SEC.

Also, anything that might help a "Big Ten Miami" may be seen by the SEC/FSU as a risk not worth taking

The Noles needed us on their home schedule every other year to drive interest and sell tickets with a lackluster ACC schedule

That won't be quite the case in the SEC.

Also, anything that might help a "Big Ten Miami" may be seen by the SEC/FSU as a risk not worth taking
Hence why they dropped us… taking those regular *** whoopins from an out of conference in state rival who was playing for and winning Nattys had them taking multiple L’s on and off the field and their lack of competitive pride got the best of them.

Advertisement
Both GIF by Dolittle

Hence why they dropped us… taking those regular *** whoopins from an out of conference in state rival who was playing for and winning Nattys had them taking multiple L’s on and off the field and their lack of competitive pride got the best of them.
FSU probably would have had a few more trophies in their case if they didn't keep Miami on their schedule. That's why I'll always respect them more than the dirty gator.

Advertisement
Honestly I dont hate either. Being in Louisiana I am not around either fanbase so I understand the feelings some of you may have.

Now, change the topic to what school you hate most and its the School of Pedos for all eternity.

FSU probably would have had a few more trophies in their case if they didn't keep Miami on their schedule. That's why I'll always respect them more than the dirty gator.
Oh for sure. Those consecutive years being top 5…when you look closer the majority of those late October match ups against us they were ranked 1, 2 or 3 and that lost to us essentially kept them out of the title game. They mostly won out after losing to us which was why they finished highly ranked but the title dreams were over as it was too late.

Honestly I dont hate either. Being in Louisiana I am not around either fanbase so I understand the feelings some of you may have.

Now, change the topic to what school you hate most and it’s the School of Pedos for all eternity.
@caneULM How are LSU fans from your perspective. All the guys I know and have met who are hardcore fans were pre Saban era fans so while they understand and enjoy what their program has been recently there was a certain level of humility about them.

And all of them spoke highly of UM as program even when we’ve been trash. Guess that why they’re alright with me.

Advertisement
I voted for the gator and I’m over 40.

Reasons are, in no particular order:

1. Their ******* faces
2. The gator flop
3. “The flagship”….eat a ****
4. Those vomit colors
5. Dropping Miami in football after losing 31-4 and not playing us again for 20 years
6. Jorts
7. Their ******* faces

Allow me to add:

8. Blocked UM from becoming a state university back in the 50s/60s.
9. Dropped UM to play more "quality intersectional rivalry games" like Montana State.
10. Have consistently worked to block UM from receiving an invitation to join the SEC.
11. Whined like ******* about the Orange Bowl and not getting enough tickets, even threatened to not play the "return game" in the OB if they didn't get nearly 50% of the tickets.
12. Likely blocked Miami from AAU membership for nearly 40 years.
13. Has consistently worked to block other state universities from getting med schools and law schools, including FAMU.
14. Benefited from decades of unequal distribution of state tax revenue to the various state universities.
15. Continues to prop up a ****** football stadium in Jacksonville for the UiF-UGa game instead of doing the smart thing (from a revenue standpoint) by moving the game to Mercedes Benz Stadium in Atlanta.
16. The eternal false insistence that "Miami isn't our rival".

Yes, the Gaytors really worked those recruiting hotbeds in Montana and Indiana, and lord knows, they never get a chance to play in Tennessee...this is why the Gaytors could no longer schedule Miami...

1688675491624.png

Respect FSU for playing us even out of ACC back in the day. The Gaytor.? The name says it all. Pussified always…

I was at this game. Despised them ever since.
Understandably so....

I was 7 years old and living in western NY state in '71.
To be honest I have met some real Gator schmucks.

Advertisement
@caneULM How are LSU fans from your perspective. All the guys I know and have met who are hardcore fans were pre Saban era fans so while they understand and enjoy what their program has been recently there was a certain level of humility about them.

And all of them spoke highly of UM as program even when we’ve been trash. Guess that why they’re alright with me.
The LSU fans where I live(Monroe)generally are respectable, knowledgeable and believe it or not like the Miami programs(despite the 20 year hiatus). No problems with them at all.

The LSU fans where I live(Monroe)generally are respectable, knowledgeable and believe it or not like the Miami programs(despite the 20 year hiatus). No problems with them at all.
The LSU dudes I use to coach with were also not anti-Miami pricks

I hated FSU more b4 I joined CIS, but being on here and reading gator tears makes me dislike them much more.

Advertisement
Back