Who do you hate more, fsu or the gator?

Who do you hate more, fsu or the gator?

• Total voters
Advertisement
Over 40 and definitely a no-brainer for the over 40 crowd - the gator all the way over FSU. No love for FSU, but respect them for at least continuing to play Miami every year.

To me the more interesting choice would be the gator vs ND as most hated. I'd go with the golden domed, holier-than-thou, and they think their s*@t don't stink Irish. And being I have Irish ancestry, ***** them for appropriating my ancestry! The "Fighting" Irish - what a way to besmirch an entire nationality with stereotypes :cool:

All rivals hated equally to me, i never understood or cared to think about who u hate lesser nah all of em get the same amount of hate in my book

No I count just fine…what I said is they’ve been acting superior and talking **** when they only had one (after 96) in the early 2000’s well before they got the other two.

They were ridiculous well before Urban was their HC or a HC anywhere else for that matter.

Ah, fair enough. That wasn't clear at all in what you said, so I asked as I was curious.

Advertisement
UF@g. 🤷🏾‍♂️
ZomboMeme 06072023020713.jpg

I have a hard time splitting hairs between two programs I absolutely despise.

They are in my DEFCON 5 level hatred category which is (in no order)
Gaytor
nole
notre Douche
Ohio taint.

Advertisement
Not to change the subject, but Notre Dame should ALWAYS be the most Hated period. Any Cane who disagrees can disagree till they're Blue in the face.

Last edited:
I voted for the gator and I’m over 40.

Reasons are, in no particular order:

1. Their ******* faces
2. The gator flop
3. “The flagship”….eat a ****
4. Those vomit colors
5. Dropping Miami in football after losing 31-4 and not playing us again for 20 years
6. Jorts
7. Their ******* faces
Under 40 and all this applies.

**** those ****suckers.

I hate both but I voted for the Gators and I am over 40. Gator fans acted like they were college football royalty before they even won a championship.

FSU finished in the AP top 5 every season from 1987 to 2000. That’s crazy. You can hate them but they were great at the same time we were.

Nothing worse than the delusion of the Gaytor fanbase. They swear they should be discussed in the same realm as the Bamas, UGAs, Clemsons of the world. On top of the fact that they've been dodging us for years and are supposedly putting up a fit to try and keep the SEC away from us just makes them so easy to hate. FSU is actually third on my hate list behind UF and OSU. OSU fans are so smug about everything too.

Advertisement
I have close friends who are gator alum and it gets bitter and nasty during football season between us. But I lived in Tallahassee during their last title run and hate their arrogance and hated watching them win. So it’s tie. **** them both in the *** with a sword.

FACK THE GAYTOR FLORIDA JABRONI URBAN MAYER IS THE SCUM WORSE THAN HULK JABRONI HOGAN HACK PTUI I BREAK HIS BACK AND MAKE HIM HUMBEL OLD COUNTRY WAY AND FACK HIS ***

Advertisement
It's gator all day. I'm over 40 but I was just getting into football back in 1987 when they quit playing us yearly. It doesn't matter. They have this horrible sense of unearned arrogance about their fanbase that just makes everyone hate them.

If/when we go to the Big Ten and the FSU goes to the $EC, will our fans who "respect the Noles because they still played us" feel differently?

Advertisement
Back