Who comes back?

Advertisement
Colby may go. Another year would help him a lot but those freakish measurements will get him drafted early.

No chance he goes before the 6th rd at best. He should’ve be going anywhere. Do you all realize how many good WR there are all across the country. Not even sure young would get drafted if he declared.

Isn't there a go/no-go chart for potential draft round selection vs staying?

@AtlAtty
Great question. Back in the early 2000’s it was round 1-2 or you return.
Unfortunately for the next 20 years it seems like the mindset changed to “if I can make a practice squad I am leaving”

I am hoping that team success and NIL gets us back to the 2000 mentality that inspired Ed Reed to return.

Advertisement
Honestly the highest drafted would be LT and that would be mid second round at best. He just doesn’t show up in enough games to be a first rounder.

Lost me at the Kam leaving. I mean he leaves his zones and gets beat all the time time over the top so there’s that

Lee would make whatever team drafted him in the late 3rd early 4th happy AF. Has a lot of Kelce for eagles to his game

Messidor would be foolish. He’s an UDFA. Best ability is availability

TVD would make a good backup and potential starter 3-4 years down the road but that kind of QB is rare anymore. Look at Jordon Love

JW20, despite the beatings he takes in here, has put out good tape frosh year and this year, but another good year could solidify him for a higher slot

Mauigoa has played well but would be 5th round or later cause of his pass coverage. You have to cover in todays NFL

Just my thoughts

NFL scouts and GM's are huge in to measurables. With that, how does anyone on this board think Restrepo would be drafted before the 7th round if at all. Braxton Berrios had great hands like X with 90+ percentile Sparq rating and one of the best shuttle times in the combine. If he went 7th round, no way X goes before him.

He will be back next year and will be looked at as one of the great Hurricanes in history. I just don't see how he fits in to the NFL with his height and speed.

Advertisement
Depending on who returns, expectations could be as high as they been in a while.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Cohen and Lee are going on offense. Kitchens Williams and Taylor on defense. The rest should stay.

agree for the most part. I think keem has to come back due to his injury.

Taylor is gone and will be a first rounder. I want Harvey back. I’d expect chantz to transfer. I’d take hunte back in a second.

I wouldn’t be shocked either way with J Williams and kitchens…could see them catching a bag to stay.

I’d take kiko and thank kloyd for his time here.

Offense. TVD is a third rounder according to mcshay. Rivers will be drafted higher…I could see fourth round as his floor. I could see Lee coming back. Parrish will get drafted 5th round and later…he can do it all. Colby I could see killing the combine and shooting up…he’s probably the guy who is the most in the gray area for me.

I fully expect X and George back…they would be dumb to declare
Keem will.

Advertisement
Back