Who are you rooting for

Advertisement
TubsIMG_0333_090112-630x425.jpg

As long as Golden is on our sideline....whoever is on the opposite side.

And yes, this constitutes rooting FOR the Canes.

I hate rooting against the team because I support the players, but If us loosing almost all of our games the rest of the way and it means Golden getting fired and us bringing someone like Butch or Chud, etc.... Than im all for loosing.

Advertisement
I'm rooting for the young men

So I'll be rooting on Cinci this weekend

Honestly, after the whole Carter Hucks thing how can you not root for the Canes to blow Cincy outta the building?

Everything else aside.

Advertisement
Even if it's short sighted, I can't root against my Canes. In saying that, there is a silver-lining to losing.

Either way.... Fly that banner!

The staff is doing a fine enough job digging their own graves. They don't need me to root against my team to help em.
I've been saying the same thing from the beginning. I don't even root, I just sit back and watch it burn.

Advertisement
I don't root against the Canes.

IMO, if Al gets fired, it won't be after the Cincy game. It will be after the season, or when we are mathematically eliminated from a ****** bowl spot - at the earliest.

The anti-Golden sentiment is picking up steam and reaching a fever pitch. Fans, media, former players, everyone is piling on right now. If he were to lose at home to Cinci in front of 15,000 fans, I think he'd be fired rather quickly. That would be fantastic because I bet this team would experience a resurgence under the interim head coach. Much like USC rattled off a bunch of wins last year after Kiffin was fired.

Advertisement
The anti-Golden sentiment is picking up steam and reaching a fever pitch. Fans, media, former players, everyone is piling on right now. If he were to lose at home to Cinci in front of 15,000 fans, I think he'd be fired rather quickly. That would be fantastic because I bet this team would experience a resurgence under the interim head coach. Much like USC rattled off a bunch of wins last year after Kiffin was fired.

If Golden gets canned after Cincy, what would produce this resurgence? Does the defense suddenly change? How many coaches get fired with him? Who's left on the staff - D'Onofrio? I'm not trying to be a smartass. These are real questions. I mean, is it JUST Golden that's the problem? Is he holding his staff back?

I just don't see that. I think we need a house cleaning.

Miami will win against an injured Cincy team. That being said, Go Cats!

Advertisement
Back