Who are you rooting for

Advertisement
The anti-Golden sentiment is picking up steam and reaching a fever pitch. Fans, media, former players, everyone is piling on right now. If he were to lose at home to Cinci in front of 15,000 fans, I think he'd be fired rather quickly. That would be fantastic because I bet this team would experience a resurgence under the interim head coach. Much like USC rattled off a bunch of wins last year after Kiffin was fired.

If Golden gets canned after Cincy, what would produce this resurgence? Does the defense suddenly change? How many coaches get fired with him? Who's left on the staff - D'Onofrio? I'm not trying to be a smartass. These are real questions. I mean, is it JUST Golden that's the problem? Is he holding his staff back?

I just don't see that. I think we need a house cleaning.

Yes we do need a house cleaning, and it will come. The new head coach will bring in his guys next year. The resurgence would come from the players suddenly giving a crap and trying. These guys are like a bunch of zombies out there, going through the motions. They don't believe in the coaches, they don't believe in the scheme, they're tired of losing and see no hope of that changing under golden.

Let's say Coley is named the interim head coach (most likely scenario). If that cuban has half a brain, the first thing he's gonna do is change the defense whether or not Donofrio remains. Even though Coley won't become the eventual hc, it's still an audition of sorts for him and he'll want to do the best he can. The team will be totally reenergized.

The anti-Golden sentiment is picking up steam and reaching a fever pitch. Fans, media, former players, everyone is piling on right now. If he were to lose at home to Cinci in front of 15,000 fans, I think he'd be fired rather quickly. That would be fantastic because I bet this team would experience a resurgence under the interim head coach. Much like USC rattled off a bunch of wins last year after Kiffin was fired.

If Golden gets canned after Cincy, what would produce this resurgence? Does the defense suddenly change? How many coaches get fired with him? Who's left on the staff - D'Onofrio? I'm not trying to be a smartass. These are real questions. I mean, is it JUST Golden that's the problem? Is he holding his staff back?

Golden is the best option for this season so I don't think he gets fired mid season. Is Coley or D'onofrio really a better option for the rest of the season? Let Al get his nice guy on like he did with that posters kid yesterday for the rest of the season and have him kick rocks before the bowl game (if we make one) so we can get a head start on getting the next coach.

Golden is the best option for this season so I don't think he gets fired mid season. Is Coley or D'onofrio really a better option for the rest of the season? Let Al get his nice guy on like he did with that posters kid yesterday for the rest of the season and have him kick rocks before the bowl game (if we make one) so we can get a head start on getting the next coach.

NOTU....but ***** all that. When Wandy Shannon got fired the school chose Jeff Stoutland who was a poor choice to lead the program, but he was chosen. Fire this prick and put someone in there as a sacrificial lamb...hire a real coach and let's move on.

Rooting for the Canes and a uniform combo that isn't grotesquely overdone.

I'd like to get into a bowl game, with the extra practices for Kaaya and other youngsters. Doesn't seem likely with a loss this week.

Advertisement

First, this season is already shot. It's over. Garbage. Second, Coley would be a breath of fresh air and a MUCH better option than that fat bloated water-logged corpse lumbering around the sidelines in his cheap tie and JayMar slacks.

Advertisement
Back