Who are you rooting for

Rellyrell

Heisman Winner
Premium
Most, if not all here, are very passionate about the Canes and we would never root against our team. However, something needs to change with this coaching staff and drastic measures are needed in order for that to happen. What that being said, who are you rooting for this Saturday?

Advertisement
Im rooting for our players, these guys can win the ACC next year with a good coach. With that said, Go Cincy

Advertisement
if losing to Cincy means Grohlden 100% gets fired before leaving the stadium.....go cats.

rooting for the Canes players. hate the staff but can never root against the kids that spill blood for the orange n green

Advertisement
The staff is doing a fine enough job digging their own graves. They don't need me to root against my team to help em.

I mean really who can sit in the stadium or living room and care who wins. Imma be emotionless watching so I could give a *** if we lose.....if we win it's the biggest win in history to some fans and it will be back to ok we r good again. First time imma say this ever ever ever ever......I would be happy if we lost.

Get Butch Davis now

I do know no matter if it is Gunner Kiel or Munchie either one will look like a Heisman QB come Saturday

Advertisement
Advertisement
Why are people convinced that a loss to Cincinnati assures a Golden firing?

No one is convinced losing to Cincinnati will be the loss that seals it, but it gets us one closer to whatever the number of losses needed to force a change.

I'm for the players. I want them to be put in a position to succeed. That means I'm a Bearcats fan this week because not one player deserves to come back next year for more of Golden's lousy pillars or scheme.

Advertisement
Back