Who are the rumored WR candidates?

lmao ya'll so caught up in the coaches. remeber when you guys dogged al golden (IN THE NFL) and James Coley (JUST PROMOTED TO OC)?

remeber when they got fired and you thought it would make a difference?

remeber when they hired coach beard and you think it makes a difference?

so caught up in coaches man...its sad

You posted this and made a thread about it? Wow

Trolls gone wild.

Advertisement
being a good recruiter is overrated son.

recruiting is all about momentum

we sucked, our offense was a dud and we had no momentum .

that's why our class sucked.

if we balled out and put up 40 pts a game trust me you can have any recruiter

it's hilarious how you guys are so caught up in coaches
Did you really just say caught up in coaches? Do you mean its irrelevant who gets the spot? Because if that's the case you really believe we should have a dude who's main experience is as a high school or pop Warner league coach in charge of our wr room and that's nuckin futs...

Whoever the wr/te coach needs to have some sort of OC experience. If things go right I don’t see Enos being here for too long.

Advertisement
Advertisement
028A090B-34B1-4015-BAD9-654E42F5E10C.jpeg

Twitter says this is the guy.

Would makes sense too since I was told by a bama guy who has decent connects that the reason Enos chose Miami over UGa and baga is because Diaz told him he could have a primary say so in who he brought on as his offensive staff.

These offensive hires all have ties to Enos as does this one.

Advertisement
Twitter says this is the guy.

Would makes sense too since I was told by a bama guy who has decent connects that the reason Enos chose Miami over UGa and baga is because Diaz told him he could have a primary say so in who he brought on as his offensive staff.

These offensive hires all have ties to Enos as does this one.

tenor (3).gif

Advertisement
Whoever is cheap
that stopped being true 3 yrs ago when hired richt. so people need to stop th is ****. enos cost more then people think saban and smart both wanted him as oc. Miami now pays there coaches going rates they might not set the bar like bama does but they aren't cheap anymore

Advertisement
Back