Who are the rumored WR candidates?

Advertisement
We need some recruiters some where on the staff. I think Simpson might be our best defensive recruiter unless Baker shows something.
Please tell me how Jess is our “best defensive recruiter.” The guy has one class that has played at UM. I didn’t see anyone he recruited do much

Bring back Curtis Johnson. No divas under CJ. Prob one of the best position coaches ever at Miami. Him and Sol personified old school Canes. I know this will never happen before everyone jumps ugly on me...

Go Canes!

Guess you weren't around. The boards wanted to run CJ out of town, too. Akeem Jolla, Ryan Moore, Khalil Jones...the wide receiver room looked good on paper. CJ was a very good position coach for us. Doubt he every leaves New Orleans after Payton hired him back. He is getting long in the tooth.

Advertisement
Irvin.gif

^^

With probably a CO-OC title

We already have an OC.

Is there an instance of a single OC and then a co-OC? To have a co-OC, usually means there’s another co-OC.

I’d bring tee as a WRC/RC. National RC is our last gap - we have dade covered especially with cooney, broward is covered by Hickson and we need a national guy.

Advertisement
Do you think this administration has finally wised up to the fact that football can be a real money maker for the school.
Wonders never cease.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back