Who are the rumored WR candidates?

Zach Azzannii....i would love to see....he coached at CMU. Then he coached under Butch Jones not Enos...went to UF. Coached under Urban Meyer at Bowling Green. 2017 with the Bears, 2018-Present with Broncos. Coached Antonio Brown in college. Not sure if new Broncos coach will retain him.

Could be part of the hold up on any interviews to see if he is retained

Advertisement
Guess you weren't around. The boards wanted to run CJ out of town, too. Akeem Jolla, Ryan Moore, Khalil Jones...the wide receiver room looked good on paper. CJ was a very good position coach for us. Doubt he every leaves New Orleans after Payton hired him back. He is getting long in the tooth.
I was a fan of CJ as a WR coach, but I have no idea why you mentioned Khalil Jones in your post as someone who helped make our WR room look good on paper. Khalil Jones was a 2* flail reach Coker signed when his WR recruiting fell apart yet again and he needed a body for practice.

Advertisement
I’d watch Michael Smith.. current Kentucky WR coach that was WR coach at Arkansas while Enos was OC. He was actually the RB coach in 97 and 98 at K State while Hickson was there. (Smith also played at K State a few years before Hickson)

Last edited:
I’d watch Michael Smith.. current Kentucky WR coach that was WR coach at Arkansas while Enos was OC. He was actually the RB coach in 97 and 98 at K State while Hickson was there. (Smith also played at K State a few years before Hickson)

That’s another name I’d be down with. Nice resume developing guys without as much talent as he’d have access to here.

Always a fan of Snyder guys, not always the sexiest choice but they sure as **** can coach technique.

Advertisement
ZA would be nice. He was impressive as a coach and on the trail but I highly doubt he would leave his NFL job to come back here. JMO

Nice thought but Twitter follow confirmed "No".

U want a rumor? How about we go with least qualified coaches to save a dollar for a thousand Alex . What is ***** *** David cooney...

Makes no sense, my man - he just got promoted in the recruiting dept. don’t think they on bringing him on as a coach. Besides, it doesn’t fit the manny hiring pattern. Jmo

Advertisement
Makes no sense, my man - he just got promoted in the recruiting dept. don’t think they on bringing him on as a coach. Besides, it doesn’t fit the manny hiring pattern. Jmo
I agree in each and every thing you're saying. 100% I agree. Just telling yall something that is being some on around hecht right now. I pray to God it doesn't happen. It would be a horrible move for more reasons then I can elaborate on.

ZA would be nice. He was impressive as a coach and on the trail but I highly doubt he would leave his NFL job to come back here. JMO

Was thinking the same....didnt know if he is being retained. If not, 2 jobs in 2 years and looking again. Possible for stability to move back to college

Advertisement
lmao ya'll so caught up in the coaches. remeber when you guys dogged al golden (IN THE NFL) and James Coley (JUST PROMOTED TO OC)?

remeber when they got fired and you thought it would make a difference?

remeber when they hired coach beard and you think it makes a difference?

so caught up in coaches man...its sad

I agree in each and every thing you're saying. 100% I agree. Just telling yall something that is being some on around hecht right now. I pray to God it doesn't happen. It would be a horrible move for more reasons then I can elaborate on.

Please don't say Cooney is actually being considered to be WR coach??? How does that make sense???

Why is that chump still on our staff? He was supposed to deliver some players. How that pan out?

Please don't say Cooney is actually being considered to be WR coach??? How does that make sense???

Why is that chump still on our staff? He was supposed to deliver some players. How that pan out?
being a good recruiter is overrated son.

recruiting is all about momentum

we sucked, our offense was a dud and we had no momentum .

that's why our class sucked.

if we balled out and put up 40 pts a game trust me you can have any recruiter

it's hilarious how you guys are so caught up in coaches

Advertisement
Back