Who actually graduated the U?

Advertisement
to be class of 2021

How I envy you...

But class of 2011 for me. Was all set to enroll at IndianaU but called up UMiami last minute begging for more scholarship money. They called me a few days later and the rest is history. Thank god I decided to make that phone call...#canesfam

Advertisement
Advertisement
One of the lucky few to be at the U from 2000-03 during arguably the best run in school history, I envy you my friend

A glorious time it was. If we only realized then that it wasn't going to last forever.

One of the funniest things ever (in hindsight) were the older guys that were there in 1997 and claimed cred because they "lived through" that 5-6 season.

I have much respect and a bit of envy for those of you that are grads of the U. My dream of attending started when I was 9 years old - maybe even play some football. Due to some family situations, my dream never came to fruition. No regrets. Life throws us some curves sometimes.

I did eventually attain a BS and MBA from the oldest college/university in the state of TN - Tusculum. Our colors - orange and black. Got half of it right anyway!

Been a Cane for 52 years. That won't change any time soon.

Advertisement
we should get an alum sticker next to our avi's as a scarlet letter owning to the financial distress we have caused ourselves.

Advertisement
I left UM in '81, after 3 years, due to family circumstances.
Never stopped being a Hurricane.

I worked in the Shell City Liquor store across the street from campus on South Dixie
(the drinking age was 18 then).

Advertisement
Back