Who actually graduated the U?

Advertisement
Colorado state ‘17 grew up in Miami and love the canes more than anything just wanted to leave the crib and see different part of the country

Advertisement
‘85 BBA; ‘86 MBA.

My late father was a UM professor in the School of Business for 23 years, retiring in 2003.

I didn’t but my cousin Graduated class of 2000. She got me tickets to my first ever Miami game in 2000 vs Florida State

Advertisement
Got my undergrad at the prestigious Arizona State University baybeh!

I was set to go to UM until I blew out my third leg. Truth be told, she was worth the injury.

Wanted to be Class of 93, but in 89 they didn't have much need for a 6 foot white DB. I had to take my (lack of) talents to Mississippi State. Hasn't kept me from reppin the U since 83.

Advertisement
I love it. Real Canes fans. But we still appreciate all The accessory fans. A Cane is a Cane.
BS 66
PhD 72
MD 73
Jackson 78
The Psych ward, just got out
Always great to see other people in medicine around here ( although your path is far ahead of mine)

Wish you the best!

A glorious time it was. If we only realized then that it wasn't going to last forever.

One of the funniest things ever (in hindsight) were the older guys that were there in 1997 and claimed cred because they "lived through" that 5-6 season.

I call bull**** on both of you claiming that 2000-2003 was the best era to be a student at UM (as far as football is concerned):

1986 - (my first undergrad year) - UM v. Penn State, Miami finishes #2
1987 - UM wins national championship
1988 - UM robbed in the Notre Dame game, finishes #2
1989 - UM wins national championship
1990 - UM loses TWO games, finishes #3
1991 - (MBA) - UM wins national championship
1992 - (MBA) - UM v. Alabama, Miami finishes #3
1993 - (Law) - UM finishes #15
1994 - (Law) - UM v. Nebraska, Miami finishes #6

Advertisement
90 grad here. I'm glad that I got to see some of the best canes football ever played.

Advertisement
Back