Who actually graduated the U?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Graduated from Florida State in 1990. Never joined trhe Dark Side though. Cheered for the U amidst Tomahawk chopping fans as Michael Irvin ran down the sideline for a TD in 1987.

I wonder if they still have promo night?

I was there the night that one of the RAB guys said that they were going to give out some "free ****e", and then we started the "Free ****e" chant. Do beer companies still do promo nights?

Good times.

I was there the night that one of the RAB guys said that they were going to give out some "free ****e", and then we started the "Free ****e" chant. Do beer companies still do promo nights?

Good times.

When I was there in 93 - 95 (getting my masters) they still had promo night but it was not the same. Students really didnt go to the Rat on thursdays. It was a shame.

Good times.

Greatest night in Rat history was LSU game fall of 88. Something like quarter beers and half price when we scored and we scored around 48 points

Advertisement
Graduated from Florida State in 1990. Never joined trhe Dark Side though. Cheered for the U amidst Tomahawk chopping fans as Michael Irvin ran down the sideline for a TD in 1987.
Same here graduated from FSU in 2005 . UM A. was way to expensive and B. more importantly didn't have my major . But I wore UM clothes every single day almost at FSU and there were a lot of kids there who did the same. Loved my time at FSU and love it as a school but hate the football team.

I have a bunch of friends who are closely connected to UM. Employees. Alumni Association. Iron Arrow.

Frenk's a piece of work. His wife too.

Just remember this thread in a couple of years. We can talk more then. This isn't just gossip, it's a lot of people who wanted Frenk to be a great leader and president, but have been very disappointed. We should have hired the Admiral.

typical liberal snob

My biggest regret in life is not wearing a UM shirt when I walked across the stage at the Tallanasty convention center.

Advertisement
Greatest night in Rat history was LSU game fall of 88. Something like quarter beers and half price when we scored and we scored around 48 points

Oh yeah...I ended up in a Baton Rouge jail cell that night. Ask Brit about it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back