Who’s gonna step up and fly the banner rightfully calling for the firing of the two nincompoops leading this program into **** in Flake and Manure?

They'll pay for a banner, but they won't donate for facility upgrades and the like. They'll look the other way as people march into the Miami inner city and outright buy kids right in front of them, and not create a public outcry. They'll lambast the school for not spending like Alabama and Clemson, but forget that even during the Decade of Dominance, the OB was half full more often than not. The Miami fanbase: Where logic goes to die.

What's funny is that I'm all in favor of putting pressure on the BOT to get rid of Blake and Manny. If our fanbase actually could put financial pressure on the administration, it would be far more effective, a banner is one of those performative measures that does nothing but make everyone involved look like crap. Unfortunately, the administration knows our fanbase is cheap, and doesn't really care if you show up or not, because they don't depend on our fanbase spending money to stay afloat.
This.
Miami toxicity is real. Everyone got an opinion, but you will never see a collective momentum to do something better like you see at other schools or towns. Miami is the definition of crabs in a bucket. Remember when Alonzo tried to fundraise for facilities? Poor guy has all the right intentions but no one else has good will.

This board is hilarious too. Banners? We just had banners last year for an OC and DC, and something stupid about the AD like they gonna fire him lol. They did change the coordinators, and so far this season it didn’t really work at all.

Actually, ima go in the record and say our defensive performance the first two weeks would be considered satisfactory if we could score a decent amount of points. So manny, in his game day duties has done well, I mean not elite but he’s done a job

The offense has not. Does this warrant banners? No. I think they are just as ****ed inside the building as we are outside. Manny though doesn’t pull a satan and berate his players on the radio as you all so desperately want.

Just show up. Tickets cost half of ****all, you guys spend more on blow on a Friday night then you do on a pack of 4 tickets for the upper deck. This board and their 24,000+ athletic directors lol…

Advertisement
Serious, and well-informed.

We should also figure out where all the BOT's corporate HQs are, and then buy billboards near where they work. They might only visit the UM campus a few times a year, but they **** sure go into their offices to make money.
Of course! Follow the money. And leave a trail of billboards along the way.

Richt quit, James and Strawley are still there.

That's not working. The only thing that got accomplished was that somebody pulled strings to intimidate a national advertising company not to take an ad critical to the BOT and Blake James.

Giving opposing coaches fodder to negatively recruit against us is all that really got accomplished.
The garbage truck juice they see on the field is what gives the ammo. You do have a point but manure is a bigger issue than negative recruiting. Thats how i felt with Shannon, Golden, and Richt. We clamour for recruits and then can't coach them up so its the same cycle on repeat, where does it end. he is creating more problems than he is fixing

Delusional. As if this is gonna accomplish a single thing.

Save your money and fly banners against the ACTUAL corrupt organizations that have condemned Miami to VT status.

I think OP is still living in the 80s lol, probably still got Vinny and Irvin posters plastering his bedroom walls. Times have changed.

Facility upgrades and money don't matter! Look, we have a new IPF that's almost a full football field in length and we still aren't winning. Banners. Banners will change this around. But not just our usual sad and ineffective banners. It needs to be the right banners, strategically deployed. That's money well spent!
Exactly. We need a new and improved version of the banner fliers to match the levels of new AD and Head Coach we’re hoping to see hired. Imagine trying to snag the Clemson AD off the efforts of the taco truck banner episode.

Advertisement
Congratulations @NicKane ! That’s my fist ever 🖕.
Congratulations 423 this is one of a long list of mine.🖕 ****, my list of “birds” is long and distinguished, just like my Johnson! Lmao
1631472675943.gif

1631474036890.gif

No, it just makes everyone involved look like ****. People also look at Miami fans like idiots, because people also know that Miami fans don't show up or donate. Hard to give a **** about someone's plight, when they don't have skin in the game. When UF fans turned on Zook, you could understand why: Those people spend a ton of money, they deserve a better product. Same thing at Texas, same thing at schools where you have people that are truly invested in the product.
We are not UF, people are not showing up cuz they are tired of watching the same death cycle on repeat. The people who care enough to be mad, do care. The rest have moved on to supporting Bama. Nebraska gets awesome support and money, do you see that making a difference when the coach is dumpster ****tail?

I didn't go to Miami, i chose to support them, i don't even have a relative who went there. I got a hotel saturday evening, drove down from palm beach and went to the game with my girl, we just got back. Supporting the team cost you money even attending just one game way outside of buying the ticket, especially when you don't make alot of money. People care, when they feel like they are not being listened to, they tune you out. You make it sound like the people who give more money care than the people who dont. No people give what they can.

If you have 100 Million and you donate 2 million its not alot to you as a percentage while if i have 5k and give 2.5k, its alot more impact on me than that 2 million to that other person. The university has more use for 2 mill but that doesn't come down to how much you care. I came down from Palm beach, people are making 5 hour trips from Gainesville and 7 hour trips from Jacksonville, make it make sense why they should do it. And when UF was horrible with shark teeth, i saw plenty of empty seats even while they have endless amounts of trailer trash to fill their stadium. This sports is about entertainment. Miami attracted alot of fans because they used to entertain and not just winning, the way we played, the hard work the toughness. Diaz is not bringing that back.

They'll pay for a banner, but they won't donate for facility upgrades and the like. They'll look the other way as people march into the Miami inner city and outright buy kids right in front of them, and not create a public outcry. They'll lambast the school for not spending like Alabama and Clemson, but forget that even during the Decade of Dominance, the OB was half full more often than not. The Miami fanbase: Where logic goes to die.

What's funny is that I'm all in favor of putting pressure on the BOT to get rid of Blake and Manny. If our fanbase actually could put financial pressure on the administration, it would be far more effective, a banner is one of those performative measures that does nothing but make everyone involved look like crap. Unfortunately, the administration knows our fanbase is cheap, and doesn't really care if you show up or not, because they don't depend on our fanbase spending money to stay afloat.
Its called raising awareness, how about all of it together can make a difference? You think they like College gameday talking about it on national tv? waste james, Golden. getting asked about it?

Yeah, the fact that the last banner named Jenn Strawley instead of Julio Frenk or the BOT is just proof that some of these folks don't know how to craft the right banner for the right place and time.
By all means have at it my friend. Fly that right banner to call out this dog**** corrupt nepotism filled administration! I’m all for it and will love every minute of it. That’s why I made this thread, to inspire like minded canes who are ******* sick of this ****.

Advertisement
This.
Miami toxicity is real. Everyone got an opinion, but you will never see a collective momentum to do something better like you see at other schools or towns. Miami is the definition of crabs in a bucket. Remember when Alonzo tried to fundraise for facilities? Poor guy has all the right intentions but no one else has good will.

This board is hilarious too. Banners? We just had banners last year for an OC and DC, and something stupid about the AD like they gonna fire him lol. They did change the coordinators, and so far this season it didn’t really work at all.

Actually, ima go in the record and say our defensive performance the first two weeks would be considered satisfactory if we could score a decent amount of points. So manny, in his game day duties has done well, I mean not elite but he’s done a job

The offense has not. Does this warrant banners? No. I think they are just as ****ed inside the building as we are outside. Manny though doesn’t pull a satan and berate his players on the radio as you all so desperately want.

Just show up. Tickets cost half of ****all, you guys spend more on blow on a Friday night then you do on a pack of 4 tickets for the upper deck. This board and their 24,000+ athletic directors lol…
Dudes like this guy are the main problem and exactly why the administration ***** on us who still care at every turn. Because they know they’ll still have nincompoops like this showing up every Saturday taking another kick In the nuts from Blake and manny and asking for another. Smh and dudes like this think they are actual fans, it’s laughable!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Dudes like this guy are the main problem and exactly why the administration ***** on us who still care at every turn. Because they know they’ll still have nincompoops like this showing up every Saturday taking another kick In the nuts from Blake and manny and asking for another. Smh and dude like this think they are actual fans, it’s laughable!
He wants us to be Nebraska. 100k decked out in red watching them getting raw dogged by Illinois. We aint never gonna be other teams. Never was never will be. We are hanging on by a thread. If not for being based in South Florida, we would be Nebraska now. We and them had the same starting point in going down hill, they went quicker as they don't have as many players close to their school. But some how, sometimes i cant explain we still have the #13 roster talent wise in the nation.

Dudes like this guy are the main problem and exactly why the administration ***** on us who still care at every turn. Because they know they’ll still have nincompoops like this showing up every Saturday taking another kick In the nuts from Blake and manny and asking for another. Smh and dudes like this think they are actual fans, it’s laughable!
96415A90-6658-4A88-AD3F-66364DC7C418.gif
EFE76BB0-9524-40AA-857E-BEF771D8C7E2.gif

Advertisement
Exactly. We need a new and improved version of the banner fliers to match the levels of new AD and Head Coach we’re hoping to see hired. Imagine trying to snag the Clemson AD off the efforts of the taco truck banner episode.
Big time banner fliers fly big time banners during big time games. That's what we need right now.

Nope. I'm done with this.

If they are not ever going to take football seriously then let ESPN and the SEC have their superleague. Let ACC footbball be relegated to women's soccer and maybe...just maybe, when all those huge TV contracts dry up and it is way too late, they just may wake up.

Advertisement
Back