Who’s gonna step up and fly the banner rightfully calling for the firing of the two nincompoops leading this program into **** in Flake and Manure?

NicKane

5 Star Blue chip
Just a little motivation for some like minded individuals?! Would be oh so beautiful to See in the skies before the MSU game. Just like the one below was a glorious and prophetic sight before the FIU debacle.
E344904A-FC81-4526-8A29-64E515CABDDA.jpeg

Advertisement
I think this thread will gain traction if we totally blow the MsU game. Going 2-2 into ACC play will have people worried.

Advertisement
People need to stop attending games, fly banners, blow up Blake James and other prominent figure heads social media, etc… We say this every year but **** man I just want a competitive and respectable product on the field, I’m not asking for natty’s or anything special.

Advertisement
Cant fly that until the inevitable happens, that is losses. There is no benefit to flying it now. You fly it now, you run the risk of being perceived as contributing to the **** poor environment and losses. You show great support and then when Manny pulls an FSU, then you fly it IMO
Agree, this thread was more of a planting of the seed and letting it grow as the loss to MSU comes and of course the acc losses. Then let the banner bombardment Began! Lol
1631468326557.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Sure, but you can't just fly it on one home game day. Fly it at UM home games AND away games. And just to be safe, fly it at College Gameday every Saturday. That's how you'll get the eyeballs on this that you need to create real pressure and effect changes. It all needs to be more aggressive, like all of the other successful banner plane campaigns that have changed programs around.

Eyeballs on some clever banners is exactly what this program needs!

Advertisement
Back