Whiteout for the UF game.

It does not imply our players are wearing white. Sounds like they are asking fans to wear white. Wearing orange isn't going to impact the game. If we wore black than that may be different.

I'll stick to my Orange.

Advertisement
This is from the 2013 Rules

Jersey Color and Design
ARTICLE 5. a. Players of opposing teams shall wear jerseys of contrasting
colors. Players on the same team shall wear jerseys of the same color and
design.
1. The visiting team shall wear white jerseys; however, the home team may
wear white jerseys if the teams have agreed in writing before the season.
2. If the home team wears colored jerseys, the visiting team may also
wear colored jerseys, if and only if the following conditions have been
satisfied:
a. The home team has agreed in writing prior to the game; and
b. The conference of the home team certifies that the jersey of the
visiting team is of a contrasting color.
3. If on the kickoff at the start of each half, the visiting team wears a
colored jersey in violation of the conditions specified in paragraph 2
(above), it is a foul for unsportsmanlike conduct.
PENALTY: Administer as a dead-ball foul. 15 yards at the succeeding spot

Advertisement

More important to show off my new jersey than try and supply the team with some type of home field advantage :ohlord: :ohlord: :ohlord:

Team calls for fans to wear white. I'm wearing white.

Why is it so ******* difficult to meet this request?

Why can't you just wear white and ride with the request from our AD? Get on the train people!

Because our fans suck. Only our dumb **** fans would complain about our AD asking for a white out against a hated rival we never play.

More important to show off my new jersey than try and supply the team with some type of home field advantage :ohlord: :ohlord: :ohlord:

Why is it so ****ing difficult to meet this request?

Why can't you just wear white and ride with the request from our AD? Get on the train people!

Because our fans suck. Only our dumb **** fans would complain about our AD asking for a white out against a hated rival we never play.

It's going to be 6,000 degrees at kickoff. I would think our fans would welcome an excuse to wear white

Every game fans are asked to wear Orange and is never executed correctly. Now the AD is asking us to wear white? Good luck with that. I always wear Orange at games since that is our home and main color.

It's going to be 6,000 degrees at kickoff. I would think our fans would welcome an excuse to wear white

No ****! Buy a white jersey or throw on a ******* white t-shirt and stfu.

Advertisement
The rule is the home team can wear whatever they like, but obviously the must inform the visitor.
Only time you need to consult the visitor is if both teams will be wearing their dark jerseys.
Case in point Oregon wearing white at home today and USC /UCLA both wore their dark jerseys the last few years.

**** didn't see the rule posted above.
Neg'ed myself.

Last edited:
The rule is the home team can wear whatever they like, but obviously the must inform the visitor.
Only time you need to consult the visitor is if both teams will be wearing their dark jerseys.
Case in point Oregon wearing white at home today and USC /UCLA both wore their dark jerseys the last few years.

1. The visiting team shall wear white jerseys; however, the home team may
wear white jerseys if the teams have agreed in writing before the season.

Advertisement

Because our fans are f@ggot fashion plates. They gotta wear what makes them feel the sexiest instead of helping the team. They'll have their waxed eyebrows and f@ggy string beards and their shorts that are 5 sizes too big. And, goddamit, if their orange jerseys look best with their with their wigger gear, then that's what they're going to wear.

Every game fans are asked to wear Orange and is never executed correctly. Now the AD is asking us to wear white? Good luck with that. I always wear Orange at games since that is our home and main color.

At least you go to the games...but you still ******* suck.

Because our fans are f@ggot fashion plates. They gotta wear what makes them feel the sexiest instead of helping the team. They'll have their waxed eyebrows and f@ggy string beards and their shorts that are 5 sizes too big. And, goddamit, if their orange jerseys look best with their with their wigger gear, then that's what they're going to wear.

Normal game - fan wears oversized white t-shirt or wife beater, everyone else wears orange.
AD requests fans wear white - fan goes and buys new orange jersey.

Makes sense.

By the way - your good luck game day outfit hasn't worked in 10 years.

Advertisement
600_13whitehotlogo_130412.jpg

Blake James ‏@CanesAllAccess 10m
Going white next Sat for #BeatUF follow @GoldenAl and @CanesAllAccess with white shirt and orange tie or grab a T or jersey

I do not really get that, the stadium is going to be white, sprinkled with Orange and Blue. Puke

what will you be wearing to the game

I am going to look at this from a Public Relations perspective and I think more UF fans bought tickets then Miami fans and in order to not visually look bad they are probably doing this to have people blend in together. Very similar to the way the athletic department rearranged seating sections to give the appearance from the TV Camera perspective that there are more people at the game.

UM has never worn white at home and would not change this tradion especially against UF. Now the crowd thing is a different story. Also having to wear white UM gear means people we have to go out and purchase new apparel also a benefit to UM licensing revenue. But again this speculation about why the white out.

Go Canes

Blake James ‏@CanesAllAccess 10m
Going white next Sat for #BeatUF follow @GoldenAl and @CanesAllAccess with white shirt and orange tie or grab a T or jersey

I do not really get that, the stadium is going to be white, sprinkled with Orange and Blue. Puke

what will you be wearing to the game

A white suit like Mr. Roark, and you'll be right next me looking like my little midget sidekick Tattoo shouting, "Hey, boss! The Canes! The Canes!".

Advertisement
Back