Whiteout for the UF game.

Advertisement
I know what the problem is and it's all the women. My wife this morning says "what you wearing to game you don't have a white shirt with anything Miami on it?" That seem to be the issue here how will everyone know who's side your on if there is no Miami stuff on your shirt? That's pretty simple if your in white clearly your with the good guys, it doesn't have to have a ******* logo on it for everyone to know

I heard it's called "whiteout the gators" and the students are getting white shirts with a orange tie made on it and i seen a few of the ***** *** gator fans they had blue shirts that had the U on the back and it says "it sucks to be u" with a big U in the middle of the shirt.

I heard it's called "whiteout the gators" and the students are getting white shirts with a orange tie made on it and i seen a few of the ***** *** gator fans they had blue shirts that had the U on the back and it says "it sucks to be u" with a big U in the middle of the shirt.

They can wear that at their own peril. It's not gonna turn out well.

Advertisement
I heard it's called "whiteout the gators" and the students are getting white shirts with a orange tie made on it and i seen a few of the **** *** gator fans they had blue shirts that had the U on the back and it says "it sucks to be u" with a big U in the middle of the shirt.

FSU has that same shirt in their colors. i think its talk smack who made the shirt

For the record, I'll play along and wear white.

Phew!

what-a-relief-o_zps42830e4b.gif

SMD strikes again

Susan Miller Degnan ‏@smillerdegnan 8h

#Canes uniform alert: Put away white jerseys for orange. @ChrisYandle says he is "98-percent sure'' #UM in orange for #Gators.

i think what ended up happening is that UM wanted to wear white, but UF has to approve the jerseys, as well, and they did not which ended up with us being in orange. maybe the 2% that yandle mentioned is that they may be trying a last ditch effort to get UFs approval for storm troopers.

I heard it's called "whiteout the gators" and the students are getting white shirts with a orange tie made on it and i seen a few of the **** *** gator fans they had blue shirts that had the U on the back and it says "it sucks to be u" with a big U in the middle of the shirt.

FSU has that same shirt in their colors. i think its talk smack who made the shirt

Virginia Tech had them as well

Advertisement

I give you my solemn pledge. If I see anyone with that shirt on in our house, I will bushwack them. There will be **** to pay for that.

Thomas Goldkamp ‏@Goldkamp247 1h

Will Muschamp says on his radio show Florida will wear white uniforms. "We're going to be part of the whiteout." #Gators

Thomas Goldkamp ‏@Goldkamp247 1h

Will Muschamp says on his radio show Florida will wear white uniforms. "We're going to be part of the whiteout." #Gators

What in the **** is that!?

I hope after we pound them, Al runs up to Muschode at midfield and, after quietly asking him what the capital of Thailand is, backhands him square in the balls (if he has any).

Advertisement
This is now becoming a giant joke on the marketing dept at the school. Call for a whiteout but the team isnt going to be wearing it? I am 12 years old and wtf is this

Virginia Tech had them as well

Maryland wore the same crap in the " suspension " game. I've also saw other fanbases wear this , it's actually quite played out.

Advertisement
Back