Whiteout for the UF game.

Morey161

Sophomore
Blake James ‏@CanesAllAccess 10m
Going white next Sat for #BeatUF follow @GoldenAl and @CanesAllAccess with white shirt and orange tie or grab a T or jersey

Advertisement
Blake James ‏@CanesAllAccess 10m
Going white next Sat for #BeatUF follow @GoldenAl and @CanesAllAccess with white shirt and orange tie or grab a T or jersey

I do not really get that, the stadium is going to be white, sprinkled with Orange and Blue. Puke

Advertisement
Does this mean stormtroopers?

Would be taking a page out of the Dolphins playbook. Noon game in September, wear white, make them wear their dark jerseys.

In my party we were talking about that last night, that it makes no sense for us to wear dark in an early September noon game and essentially agree to a heat and comfort deficit of several percentage points minimum. I'm glad the program figured it out. Little signs like that are promising...that this regime gets it.

I was a kid when the Dolphins switched to white home jerseys, other than prime time. What a difference, especially on that brutal Poly Turf. I'll never forget watching John Brodie all but unconscious on the bench when the 49ers visited for an early September game.

My only Canes shirts are green and orange. I'm darn sure not wearing the orange in a game against the Gators. Dark green makes no sense from a practical standpoint. I may have to wear generic white and allow my screaming to define my allegiance.

I only have orange, green and grey, but when I get to Miami on Thursday, I'm going to get a white shirt for the game.

I believe that, unlike the NFL, college teams must wear their non-white jerseys at home (unless the visiting team allows the home team to wear white).

Advertisement
I miss the green jerseys. I hope we wear those. Wearing orange or white would be kinda awkward since its their color as well.

Advertisement
Advertisement
WE have never wore white jerseys at home.

So? We're apparently doing that Saturday

@ChrisFreet @CanesAllAccess @univmiami does this mean team will be in storm trooper uni's? (All white)

Chris Freet ‏@ChrisFreet 2h

@CanesAllAccess @univmiami That's top secret information

Advertisement
Back