Whiner Nick Saban & SEC Media Days

Bro, I totally agree. I be looking at Lil Caesar’s Bowl and don’t nobody be there. Lol.

There’s way too many bowl games, and it’s a watered down product.

8 wins should be the minimum requirement, period. I don’t want to see a 6-7 team v. a 7-6 team in a “bowl!”

I think it’s to far gone to reverse now. I dont think they will start taking them away. Gambling will keep them alive.

Advertisement
You want to know how journalism is dead? Simple, after Satan (not a typo) made his speech, where were the “journalists” to ask him on his thoughts that if players who transfer have to sit out a year what are his thoughts on coaches having to sit out a year when they break their contract to go coach another school?
Ahhh one could only dream somebody somewhere has the balls to do their job...

Saban has a lot of positive attributes as a control freak type of leader. Many people like him have been very successful in many areas.

That’s just one leadership style, though. There are other effective ones.

His style works well because he gets results, has full control and his “workers” (players) are obedient acolytes.

His hidden recruiting $upport system also helps him be a great recruiter as well.

As a control freak, and because it’s disadvantageous to his power and success, he wants the NCAA to dial it back on the transfer waivers.

The liberalization of transfer waivers, on the whole, is something that would help us but hurt him.
Exactly. The transfer portal and immediate eligibility gives the players the only bit of control in the process. That 5 ⭐️ defensive end that was in the portal for like 5 minutes must have ruffled the fck out of his little skinner.
The bagmen or foundations from all the usual suspects must also be up in arms. Dropping all that cash to have some dude bounce a year later is not a good return on investment.
Saban is a tyrannical ceo that leads by fear and amassing all the talent he can buy and his whole organization is insulated from any wrong doing.
He goes against and rants about anything that doesn’t give him an advantage or threatens the stranglehold he has on his coaches and players.
He didn’t like the spread- high tempo offense either.
Btw “where the fck is Dan!!!!”

Advertisement
Saban also blaming the players for the Clemson loss? What a tooljob

Distraction number 1
F39957C9-F900-4E10-B02B-AD766A6A1E8A.gif

I can respect the tradition of bowl games, but they have no one to blame but themselves. In their attempt to preserve the status quo for decades, they have ended only with making 3 bowls relevant...2 playoffs and Natty contest.

Every other bowl is an also ran and after thought.

Of course the best athletes are going to sit out or mail it in for nothing more than glorified scrimmages--CFB's version of the pro bowl.

Expand the playoffs, but not nearly all the bowls can be "saved".

The Little Caesar’s Bowl, Meinike Automotive Bowl, Las Vegas Bowl, Hip Hip Hurray Bowl, Mr Clean Bowl, Shreveport Bowl.....I meaaaaaaaaan, what they really doin out here?

Bowl games, used to mean something, even if u didn’t win the natty. These chits r da worse, now; but, nothing is going to change like my bro said. Money is still being placed on these bowls. Maybe if major networks stop supporting them, b/c I can’t imagine money being made on these **** hole games, the NCAA will reduce & make it more competitive to obtain a bid.

Who am I kidding??! It’s the NCAA! Lol

Saban has a lot of positive attributes as a control freak type of leader. Many people like him have been very successful in many areas.

His style works well because he gets results, has full control and his “workers” (players) are obedient acolytes.

His hidden recruiting $upport system also helps him be a great recruiter as well.

As a control freak, and because it’s disadvantageous to his power and success, he wants the NCAA to dial it back on the transfer waivers.

The liberalization of transfer waivers, on the whole, is something that would help us but hurt him.

This is a big part of why he is so great. Are these waivers going to destroy his dynasty? Of course not, but the man wants to keep every advantage he has, no matter how minor and he will do whatever he can do keep them.

This is a big part of why he is so great. Are these waivers going to destroy his dynasty? Of course not, but the man wants to keep every advantage he has, no matter how minor and he will do whatever he can do keep them.

Facts! Saban & Bellichick monopolize situations. That’s what great coaches do. I hate him b/c he’s a jerk, but if he was here, I would be all gas w brody, no brakes. Lol

Advertisement
Facts! Saban & Bellichick monopolize situations. That’s what great coaches do. I hate him b/c he’s a jerk, but if he was here, I would be all gas w brody, no brakes. Lol

100%. I can't like the guy because he is part of the other team, but I can't say I wouldn't be doing the exact same thing if I was in his situation and would have been pumped af if he was our coach.

The Portal is the best thing to ever happen for us. It will help level the playing field without a doubt.

So Bama is really trying to use the excuse of “distractions” and not preparing as hard for Clemson as to why they lost by 28 points.

Who else could get away with even uttering some crap like that?

Saban blaming coaches and players who were looking “future opportunities” and their “own interest” as the season went on.

I laugh at this guy in these spots Becuase that renegade “I’m only here to get paid” is the culture saban created and has to live with. But instead he wants to cry that ppl were only focused on their priorities.

Advertisement

What I don't understand is how any high school kid looks at him and says wow, I want to play for THAT guy! Clearly the man is a joyless scumbag. At least with a coach like Dabo, I understand how players might actually like him.

Advertisement
He should have been forced to coach Cleo lemon for another year before ditching to Bama after he chose Culpepper over Brees

The Little Caesar’s Bowl, Meinike Automotive Bowl, Las Vegas Bowl, Hip Hip Hurray Bowl, Mr Clean Bowl, Shreveport Bowl.....I meaaaaaaaaan, what they really doin out here?

Bowl games, used to mean something, even if u didn’t win the natty. These chits r da worse, now; but, nothing is going to change like my bro said. Money is still being placed on these bowls. Maybe if major networks stop supporting them, b/c I can’t imagine money being made on these **** hole games, the NCAA will reduce & make it more competitive to obtain a bid.

Who am I kidding??! It’s the NCAA! Lol
Did they really? How important was the Bluebonnet Bowl?

Maybe make them a little more interesting by only allowing underclassmen to play in anything other than CFP and New Year's Six.

What I don't understand is how any high school kid looks at him and says wow, I want to play for THAT guy! Clearly the man is a joyless scumbag. At least with a coach like Dabo, I understand how players might actually like him.

They don’t want to play for him and coaches don’t want to coach for him him. and that is why the last 3-4 years Saban has been saying stuff like “distracted by nfl” “distracted by other positions” “coaches leaving us for other jobs during the playoffs”. The coaches and players who play under him know they are selling their soul for the chance at riches. And at the 1st chance they gone.

Advertisement
Back