Which WR Will Step Up This Week?

Advertisement
I would say Harley. If memory serves. Harley, game per game has an on/off switch.

Sometimes he's really good, and sometimes he's just there.

Reminds me a lot of Kevin Beard in that regard.

We have the worst WR group I’ve ever seen at Miami. Zero threats. Harley is our best receiver and he’s a poor man’s Kevin Beard on his best day. We need help at this position.
Payton or a guy like Redding has to step up. Our freshman look bigger than are upperclassmen. Harley does nothing for me and people in a JR who’s still scared and lacks confidence. Wiggins is ok if we have other threats.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
The anti separation crowd has an uncanny ability to either analyze the separation of all 5 receivers live while also watching the ball, or on TV, where the majority of receivers leave the screen on each play. Not saying no one can do that, but half of the board being able to is impressive.

The lack of summer practice due to covid plus a new QB makes it hard to predict. Last year KJ put in work and was the clear #1 early on.
Based on limited King UM film ill say Wiggins>Jordan>Harley. Need to see more of Payton, and the freshmen. Pope is weak and deserves fewer snaps

Advertisement
Loving the hot takes on the receivers after one game where we threw the ball about 3 times.
Our receivers have been pedestrian for the last couple of seasons, the UAB game was just another example of that. If we don't get more production from them, we're in for a long season

I have to admit, we have none that's for sure. GT, have a few at their disposal, man, we have a horrible group of defensive coaches, also, really.

Sorry, I had to add that in there. ;)

The 1st 2 times I saw Payton play in HS his Sr yr....I knew from that moment on he'd be a Star...with the PROPER coaching....

The anti separation crowd has an uncanny ability to either analyze the separation of all 5 receivers live while also watching the ball, or on TV, where the majority of receivers leave the screen on each play. Not saying no one can do that, but half of the board being able to is impressive.
That's exactly what I've been saying. These mooks don't have access to the all-22 video, so they're judging separation off what they see on their TV screen, which is nothing. They heard someone say that as an excuse for inept offense in the past, and now they trot it out every time we don't throw for enough yards to satisfy them.

Advertisement
Back