Which WR Will Step Up This Week?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dont think anyone will show up in a big way. Ball will be spread around.
I can see that too bruh. But I feel like we won’t see as many receivers as we did vs UAB. Think we stick with Payton, Pope, Harley and use our 2 TEs out wide if anything.

Man I love my Hurricanes 100% but that breakout game against them last year was unexpected. Nobody saw that coming. I gotta see Wiggins do it consistently to make me a believer dawg.
Has to be more consistent for sure. But a couple years back people were focusing on his drops and stone hands.
He has grown since then and I think will get better as the season progresses. The catch he made on the sideline tapping the toe was a thing of beauty on Thursday.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
TE is the strength of our passing game...WR still a work in progress.. they struggle to get YAC...I would like to see Redding and Payton get more touches....also, if the fans want to see X give him a touch or two..if others aren't producing see if he's ready to be a real time gamer...Harley and Pope need mostly short $hi+... both aren't great targets past 15 yards outside...much better suited for slot, motion etc...Wiggins is up and down...needs to be more consistent....He should easily be on level of those 6'3 Clemson backups we saw yesterday filling in.....should be much smoother by now... at 195 lbs still plays like he struggling to make a big play with no poise....same with Pope both are frail body types ... can't break tackles or make strong moves after a catch...

Advertisement
Back